Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

chapter 22

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 22

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-07 - Updated: 2006-11-08 - 686 words

0Unrated
ok so laura and i doing a writing spree tonight so look out for a couple more chapters tonight...review and they might come faster!


Chapter 22

Stacey's POV

I stood there staring at his retreating form. Cole did what?! Oh I'm going to kick his ass. "Pete!" I called finally coming to my senses. He kept walking
"Pete!" I called again. This time He stopped and turned to face me.
"What?! It's all been said. You want to end it. So end it. My shit will be out of the apartment by tomorrow." I choked back the tears that threatened to fall
"You're willing to throw it all away, just like that?" I asked biting on my lip.
"Pete, understand where I'm coming from! Please! Ever since all this shit with Joe has happened our relationship has been put on the back burner. We don't talk anymore. You come home get into bed go to sleep then wake up the next day and do it all over again. Pete when was the last time you kissed me?? Do you even remember? Well I do. It was the night of the accident when before you left. A month Pete! A whole fucking month. All you care about now is Laura and Joe. Do I even enter your mind anymore?" He stared at me with a blank face.
I noticed we had gathered an audience while I waited for him to answer. Patrick and Kristi had joined us but neither one of us acknowledged them. Finally Pete spoke
"if you want me to choose between you and my sister. I choose my sister"

Patrick's POV

We all stood there in silence as Pete walked off.
"Are you ok?" I asked placing a hand on Stacey's shoulder.
"I'll take you home now" she whispered walking to her car.
"Where are you going to go?" I asked as she unlocked the doors.
"To castrate Cole."
The entire ride to my apartment was in silence. I shot Kristi and apologetic smile hoping that she understood. It wasn't uncommon for our little group to go through times like these but it seems that Kristi has now seen two in the last 24 hours.
"Thanks" I muttered to stace as we got out of the car. She nodded driving away.
"is she going to be ok?" Kristi asked as I lead her up to my apartment.
"yeah. They will work everything out and be ok by tomorrow" I smiled holding the door open for her. She shrugged glancing around nervously.
"Let me grab my keys and I'll drive you home" I said giving her a reassuring smile while walking into the kitchen.
"What if I don't want to go home?"


Laura's POV

I gave Joe a smile before walking over to the couch and throwing in a movie. I figured it was a good way for him to feel comfortable and not feel like he was under a microscope or whatever.
I expected Joe to sit in the chair next to the couch but to my surprise he sat next to me and wrapped an arm around me pulling me close.
It was the first real couple interaction we have had. I was shocked to say the least.
"you ok?" he whispered pulling me closer.
"yeah...I'm good." For the first time this month I have actually been content.


Pete's POV

I was pissed to put it lightly. Pissed might have not even been the word for it. Furious doesn't even cover it really. Maybe enraged would be the best word for my current feelings.
Why does she have to be such a bitch! Damn her! Shit if I stayed with Mariah I wouldn't have had to deal with this shit.
Mariah.
I wonder what she is doing right now. Hmm maybe I should give her a call.
Pulling out my cell phone I quickly typed in the familiar numbers. I hope she is home.

Stacey's POV

I pulled into the hotel parking lot at an alarming speed. Cutting off the engine I practically jumped out of the car. Cole is going to die.
Sign up to rate and review this story