Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Where love wanders

Like Magic

by Hellee 3 reviews

Weird things start happening, Just like magic

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Published: 2006-11-08 - Updated: 2006-11-09 - 745 words

2Moving
I found a note from Archie on the door when I got back to the brownstone. He had gone out for a few hours, and on his way back, he was going to pick up Jay. Jay had been doing very well for the past few weeks, and his assessors thought he was sane enough to come back home. Archie was as alarmed as I was. What were we going to do once Jay got home? We had been...well, dating you could say, for the past week. If Jay found out about this, he'd surely be shattered.

I placed my bag on the table next to the phone and noticed there was a message. I pressed the button and listened. I walked into the kitchen as the message started:

"Hello, it's Dr Graham from New Olympia Hospital. Neil has woken up. We don't know how it happened. As we told you, we were sure he would stay like that. Please give me a call back. Ask for Dr Graham."

I dropped the bottle of cranberry juice I was holding and it smashed all over the floor. Neil had woken up? My thoughts were spiralling out of control. How did he wake up? All that was going on, with Jay coming home, Archie and I, and now this, Neil, waking up. What was going on?

I rushed out of the kitchen, ignoring the cranberry juice that had splashed on my feet, and grabbed my bag. I jumped into my car and sped off towards the hospital. As soon as I arrived, I asked for Dr Graham. She immediately rushed out.
"Theresa, I'm glad you're here, he was asking for you," she said. I followed her down the hall to Neil's room and stopped when I saw him. He instantly sat up when he saw me.
"Theresa!" he cried. Dr Graham nodded and shut the door behind me. I slowly walked over to him.
"Where're the others? I need to ask Odie about fixing my mirror, oh and Jay owes me some money," he said. I stared at him and then remembered. Neil was the first to be injured, and he didn't know about the others. I swallowed hard and looked at him.
"Neil, Odie's dead," I told him. He blinked.
"No he's not, nice try Theresa, joking around with me," he said smiling. I almost cried.
"Atlanta and Herry too," I said. He slowly lost his grin.
"What, no, no!" he cried. Tears formed over my eyes.
"What about Archie and Jay?" he asked.
"Jay was put in an asylum, but he's coming home today and Archie..." I trailed off.

What about Archie? I had no idea, and it was slowly eating me from the inside. I stared out the hospital window at the city. Then something weird happened: I saw Jay's face.
"Jay..." I said and got up. Neil turned his attention to the window and looked a bit confused. I touched the window where his face was and saw a vision:

"So, how's...how's Theresa?" Jay asked looking at Archie as they drove back from the asylum. Archie's grip on the steering wheel tightened.
"She's fine, fine," Archie replied. Jay noticed something, but didn't question it. They drove in silence for a few moments and Archie revved up slightly as the traffic light changed to red. As he went through, a truck drove straight into the car, crushing it.

I screamed and realised tears had streaked my cheeks. I ran from the window and from Neil's room, his cries following me out of the hospital. I ran down to my car and quickly sped away. I wiped away the tears as I drove and a feeling of terror came over me when I saw police cars and ambulances up ahead. I slowed down and got out of the car. I walked slowly towards it, until I saw Archie's car, then I ran. I stopped when a police officer grabbed me. What I saw next would haunt me for the rest of my life.
"JAY!!!" I screamed and got past the policeman. I nearly reached him when a pair of strong arms grabbed me and held me back. I turned and looked into the eyes of the boy who loved me: Archie.

I swear I had no idea what to write and I will admit that wasn't one of my best chapters. Next few chapters will have some twists, so stay tuned! R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story