Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Don't Forget Me

Prologue

by darks00 2 reviews

Dr.Dismay erases the memory from someone, and places them with false ones. Someones going to be forgotten. The other ones going to be living in lies...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-10 - Updated: 2006-11-10 - 664 words

1Exciting
PROLOGUE:

__________________________________________________________

"Memories are precious. It's amazing, how you can throw all the memories we had together all in one moment. I hope I'm in your memories, my friend. I hope you remember me. I haven't forgotten you, even after what you've done to me. Remember me, so you won't continue to hurt others like you did to me. Once a memories in, it will never leave your heart."

-Darkness' Kid

That's how I think about my ex-friend. That's how I got this story idea- I feel like my ex-friend threw everything we had in a moment...forgotten me. I would like to dedicate this story to him. I'm mad at him, so why can't I forget him? I guess memories are scarred on the heart...



___________________________________________________________

Memories are precious. They make us who we are, and create who we are. They create our personalities, and our heart. Memories ARE the heart.

Delilah and Julius are about to learn about memories the hard way...

DON'T FORGET ME

_________________________________________________________

DELILAHS POINT OF VIEW:

I screamed in horror, as Dr.Dismay put the ugly brown helmet on Julius. I was useless to do anything. I was tied up to a darn chair. I tried to move, but my attempts were useless. Julius was also tied up, and he flinched as Dr.Dismay put the helmet on Julius.

"You know, sugar and spice," Dr.DIsmay said, sighing. "Memories are lovely, aren't they? They make us who we are. What would happen if those memories were erased? Let's test that out on Spice..."

I saw sweat fall from Julius' face. I tried to hold back the tears. How were we going to get out of this? Dr.Dismay gave an evil laugh, as he pressed a red button that had a black skull on it. Electricity came out of the helmet, shocking Julius. Julius and me screamed. Julius screaming from pain, me screaming for the love of my life getting hurt.

"JULIUS!" I screamed.

The elecrity stopped from the helmet, and Julius gasped in pain.

"Delilah..." he moaned before he closed his eyes.

"JULIUS!" I screamed again.

"It's useless, Dollface," Said the evil doctor. "Dreamboat can't hear you. He's unconcious. He's dreaming in his beautiful head. It will replace his memories. Soon, he won't even remember you."

"That's not true!" I cried out. "Julius will never forget me!"

"Suit yourself. Just don't be too dissapointed," The doctor said, smirking.

I let out a moan of discust.

"Go, go, go!" Screamed a male voice.

"Huh?" Dr.Dismay and me said at the same time.

I looked. It was Emmet, Ursula and Nosey. Yes, rescue...

Ursula began kicking the crap out of Dr.Dismay and the Nurse, who I must admit, was doing pretty well. Nosey came and freed me, and Emmet went to go help poor Julius.

"How'd you find us?" I asked.

"Tracker divice," Explained Nosey. "Scarlett thought it'd be better to have access to both of you at all times. She saw you two were in trouble, so we came."

"Thanks." I said.

Dr.Dismay and the Nurse were unconscious. Emmet put Julius over his shoulder, holding his lifeless body. Oh, Julius...don't worry, helps on the way...

_________________________________________________________

AT THE ACADEMY:

Emmet gently put Julius into his bed, as I put covers over Julius, and gave him an extra pillow under his head. Poor guy. I could hardly recanize him behind his closed eyes and lifeless body. He was pale...so pale and drenched with sweat. I grabbed a cold wash cloth, and put it on his forhead.

Al and Scarlett entered the room.

"How's he doing, hon?" Scarlett asked.

"He seems ok," I replied, as I placed a hand on Julius' forhead. "Seems like he gots a fever."

"I wonder if Dr.Dismay was telling the truth about that whole "memories" thing..." Al asked outloud.

"Hopefully not," I said almost in a whisper.

I looked at Julius. He really wouldn't forget me...woud he?

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story