Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Don't Forget Me

Wake Up

by darks00 3 reviews

No offence, but where is everyone on the D and J boards? It's just Panda, Gucci and me. We miss you, lol. Anyways, for this chapter, you know what happened last chaper. If not, why the hell are you...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-11 - Updated: 2006-11-11 - 679 words

0Original
________________________________________________________________

Do you remember me?
Lost for so long...
Will you be on the other side,
Will you forget me?

My Tourniquet, by Evanescence

_______________________________________________________________


DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

I sat beside my fallen partner, just strocking the poor guys cheeks. He was just lying in he bed, so still, for at least an hour. I knew he'd wake up soon. The academy doctors said he will. But I was scared of what would happen when he woke up. Would he really forget everything?...Me? Was Dr.Dismay right? I prayed to God that Dr.Dismay was wrong, but my heart betrayed me. It was filled with despair.

______________________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I bit my bottom lip, and moaned in pain. I tried to open my eyes, but they felt like they were glued shut. I finally opened my eyes. It took them a while to adjest to the light, but I did it soon enough. Before me was a brunette haired girl, with beautiful hazel brown eyes. She wore a shirt that revealed her stomache, and had a worried expression on her face. I gasped. I knew her right away. Delilah Devonshire.

"JULIUS!" She cried, giving me a hug. "You ok? How are you feeling?"

I flinched. We're enemies and she's hugging me? I pushed her off of me.

"Get lost," I cried out.

"Huh? Juls, it's me, Delilah."

"I know who you are," I replied coldly. "You're my enemy."

____________________________________________________

DELILAHS POINT OF VIEW:

It felt like I got hit by a truck. No. It felt like I fell into a tube full of acid. No, it felt like someone took my heart out and stepped on it. No. There was no words to discribe. Dr.Dismay was right. It did re-arranged his memories. Now he thinks we're enemies!

"Julius...." I moaned through the tears. "You haven't forgotten me, have you?"

"No. I still remember my enemies," He said, his eyes blaring with fire.

"No. Julius, Dr.Dismay played with your memories. We're friends. Best friends. Please, listen to me!"

Julius tried to get up. "I'm out of here."

My hand pushed him back down. I sat on his legs and held his arms down.

"Listen to me!" I cried out.

"LEMMME GO!" Julius cried out.

He was acting like a poor caged animal.

"Julius, believe me!"

"I'll never believe you!"

Then, Julius did something he never did before- he slapped me. Hard across the face. I gasped. Not from physical pain. But from heart pain. I was so stunned, the Julius got me off of him easily. I was frozen like an icicle. But soon, anger filled me. How could he forget me? Throw everything away in one moment? It was as if my anger was fire, and melted my fear that was ice.

"Stop, Julius!" I cried out.

"Hmph." Replied Julius. "Why?"

"Why?" I said, throwing a fake laugh. "I wonder why. Dr.Dismay has messed you up. Believe me, please!"

"The only thing that's messed up is you," Julius said, raising his eyebrows to sharpen his eyes. "I'm out of here."

"Julius, please," I begged.

"You can call my name and beg me as much as you want." Julius said, beginning to walk away. "But I'm leaving to go to my true friend. Dr.Dismay."

"There you go again!" I cried out. "He's played with your memories, making you think that Dr.Dismays on your side. But he's not. I am, Juls. I AM."

Julius let out a breath of fustartion. "I'm going."

I didn't know what to do. Would he really go against me, and help Dr.Dismay? Dr.Dismay must have really messed up his memories.

"Good bye, Delilah," He said.

And I was too shocked to go and stop him. I was...was...afraid of him. I didn't recanize his blue, beautiful eyes now. They were replaced with grey ones. He didn't stare at me loving now. He starred at me with anger.

"I'll help you, Julius," I whispered. "If it's the last thing I do, I'll save you."

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story