Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Don't Forget Me

Danger of the Heart

by darks00 5 reviews

Delilahs desperate to get Julius' memories back. And she's about to do something stupid...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 591 words

2Exciting
______________________________________________________________

You can never forget a friend, no matter how badly they hurt you. For no one can throw away the GOOD memories. Those are the ones we can't forget, and they will always be with us. In the end, for all the good memories...it's worth the pain.

-Gucci84 (sorry for putting your name down wrong)

Thanks Gucci for the quote! I hope you don't mind that I re-phrased it a little bit. Please don't sue! Lol. If anyone else has any sayings/song lyrics that deals with the subject "memories", please do share. I will give you credit, or course.

___________________________________________________________


DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

How the hell am I going to help Julius, I thought in my mind. How the hell could I make a promise that I knew I might not be able to keep? No, Delilah Devonshire doesn't break promises. Exspecally promises to Julius.

I paced around the room, I lost count how many times I did. I got so dizzy a couple of times I by accident ran into the wall. How could I reach Julius...how could I reach Julius...

DUH! How could I be so stupid! If Dr.Dismay had me, I'd be with Julius...maybe that would give me some time to talk some sense into him, then we could both escape.

WAIT, wait, wait! My head cried out. What the hell (a/n: How many times did I use that word?!?) was I thinking? That plan could backfire in so many ways. I mean, what if Dr.Dismays helmet that re-arranged memories was so strong that I couldn't talk sense into him? Heck (a/n: FINALLY! a new word! sorry had to say that) he thinks we're enemies!

WAIT! My mind told me again. Didn't you tell your own heart you'd do anything to help Julius? Even if it means doing the stupidest things to protect him? He would do the same for you.

Ok, now I was convinced and knew what I had to do. I quickly switched to my black spy clothes, and took a deep breath. I took my black berry and my tracker divices behind, for I knew Scarlett and Al would track me down. Scarlett and Al knew Julius was missing. If I told them I was going to look for him, they'd try to convince me to stay. Not a chance.

I couldn't go through the front door. Again, if I did, Al and Scarlett would catch me, and they would basicly force me to stay. My room was on the second window. So I used my bed sheets, tied them in a knot, and used it has a rope. I wasn't sure if it was steady or not, but I had no choice. Carefully in the night, being quiet as I could, I slowly worked my way down the building. My heart was pounding. I never remembered a time where I had to sneak out, besides when I had to prove my innocence. (a/n: The Delilah Identity.)

I finally reached the cold ground. I could hardly see in the night. Luckly, I brought a mini flash light. I turned it on.

"I'm coming, Juls." I whispered.

I knew how to find Juls. He probley still has his tracking divice on. I took out my raditor-like device to find a red dot on it, beeping quietly. He was at the abondoned school!

____________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for the very short chapter. My brother is in dire need of the computer. Thanks for reading!

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story