Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Don't Forget Me

Save Me

by darks00 3 reviews

Ok, so I got one quote and one song lyric from you guys. I decided to go with the one that got to me first, which so happened to be a quote THEN for the next chapter, I will use the song lyrics. Yo...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-14 - Updated: 2006-11-14 - 731 words

1Exciting
_______________________________________________________________

"Everything's got a memory attached to it. Weather it's good or bad, everything means something to someone."

-"Me"

Thanks so much, "Me", very nice quote you made by yourself. Very pretty. :)

_________________________________________________________

DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

I just so happend to find myself in a damp, cold cave. I kept my flashlight on- I wanted Dr.Dismay to find me. Yes, I knew this got to be the stupidest thing I ever done. But it's amazing what you'll do for someone you care about...or in this case, care about and love.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I was even scared of my own footsteps, thinking they might be Dr.Dismays. My own footsteps, for crying out loud! This isn't the Delilah Devonshire I knew and was. Oh, grow up already!

I found Dr.Dismay right beside Julius. Julius was sitting on a chair beside him. Dr.Dismay put a hand on his shoulder, like as if he saved a life or something, with the most ugly smile I've ever seen. They were both in the shadows.

"Glad you came back, friend," Dr.Dismay said.

I made a pout face. Oh, yes, some friend. Julius simply just shook his head in agreeance. Now if it was time to act like a hero, now was the time. I didn't know if it was a smart plan, or a stupid plan. I didn't know if I was smart, or an idiot. Maybe a little bit of both. I don't know what made me do it- but I stepped out of the shadows. It took Dr.Dismay only a second to realized my presance.


"Nice of you to join us," Commented Dr.Dismay. "Julius..."

Julius was like a robot. A life-less robot. He came towards me. I let him take me. He only grabbed my shoulders. I didn't dare move.

Memories...memories...maybe that's how I can get him back! Memories can really shock the brain. Memories are never forgotten. I remember Julius numberous of times trying to confess his love for me. Well, ok, maybe once he actually said he loved me. But he forgotten after the crash. (a/n: Simple Minds.) And countless of times, he tried to show his feelings for me. But I was either scared or wondering his true feelings that I pushed him away.

Love, memories, love, memories, love memories...

God, I'm waiting time here!

Then I realized what would shock him enough to MAYBE get his memories back. It dealt with love and memories. Now I must be plain stupid to do something as bold as this. But I did it anyways. I quickly got out of Julius grasp, put his cheeks into my hand, then closed my eyes and moved my face closer to his...

Then I kissed him.

At first I thought Julius was going to try to get out of my grasp. But he didn't-he kissed back. As soon as we parted, and opened our eyes, Julius looked at me.

"D-Delilah?" He said, holding his head.

"Do you remember me?" I asked him.

"Of course!" He cried out, hugging me. "I would never forget you..."

Wow, guess he didn't remember having his memories re-arranged. I guess love really can endure lots of stuff.

"Awww, how touching!" Cried out Dr.Dismay, laughing. "NURSE! GRAB DELILAH!"

I was so caught up in the moment with Julius, that I'm ashamed to say she caught me easily. Julius, who barely had a grasp on reality and what the hell was going on, was easily captured by the good doctor. We both tried out hardest to get out of their grasp, but we learned it was nearly impossible. The were too strong for once in their lives. They threw us roughly into a caged cell that felt like deja-vu.

Then the Nurse hand-cuffed us together.

Dr.Dismay laughed. "If you want to be together so bad, why not be cuffed together till death?"

I rolled my eyes as they both left us.

"What does he mean we want to be with each other so bad?" Cried out Julius, confused. "How did we get here?"

I realized he didn't remember the kiss. How the heck can you not remember giving someone a kiss?!? Was his memories slowly coming back to him? I hoped so.

For the love of God, I hoped so...

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story