Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Don't Forget Me

You and Me

by darks00 4 reviews

Just some DxJ romance. :p

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-17 - 659 words

1Exciting
_______________________________________________________________

Together in all this memories
I see your smile
All the memories I hold dear
Darling you know I'll love you
'Till the end of time

~Memories, by Within Temptation

Thanks, Delilah-girl_Tisia for submitting those lyrics to me. You rock!

Delilah89, I'll use your quote next. Thanks!

___________________________________________________________


DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

The coldness of the cage that held Julius and me began to get to me. I shivered. It was hard to move. I was hand cuffed to my love...Julius, who I finally kissed and he doesn't even remember...and if I moved, I was afraid I might hurt him. I knew Julius felt the same way when he didn't move. I felt akward, that I had to be so close to Julius...but...I liked being near him.

"Cold?" Julius asked me, also shivering.

"Yeah," I admitted, holding myself in attempt to warn myself up.

"Here." Julius said.

He came towards me, and pulled me into a hug. I felt his warm breath against my neck, and his heart beating against mine. We were both panting from being so cold. I could even see our breaths in the air.

"Is that better?" Julius asked me.

"Yes. Thanks."

I layed my head on his shoulder, and he layed his head ontop of mine.

I told Julius the story of how Dr.Dismay messed up his memories with false ones.

"And what really hurt," I concluded. "Was you thought we were enemies."

"Oh, Delilah, I'm so sorry..."

"Don't be. It's not your fault."

"How'd you get me back?"

I blushed for the second time as I remembered our kiss. "...I have my ways."

Julius held me in a tighter grip.

Before I knew it, we both fell asleep in each others arms.

__________________________________________________________

"WAKEY, WAKEY, SUGAR AND SPICE!" Cried out Dr.Dismay. (His comments are always a dead give away that it's him.)


Whiping the sleep out of my eyes, I realized I was still in Julius grip. I blushed. Dr.Dismay saw us like this. I quickly gave Julius a little shake with my hand.

"JULIUS! Wake up!"

"No, Delilah, please, give me five more minutes..."

"JULIUS!"

Julius' eyes snapped open. "Huh?"

We both saw the evil doctor before us. Starring at us like a lion about to attack a poor, helpless rabbit. His grey, colourless eyes bugged me.

"Cute," Dr.Dismay said, laughing, "very cute, love birds."

We both blushed.

"NURSE!" Cried out the good doctor.

The Nurse came, unlocked the cage where we were being held captive, and came inside the cage. Dr.Dismay and the Nurse were so fast that we didn't have a chance to respond. She undid the handcuffs.

"I thought that would be a punishment!" Cried out Dr.Dismay. "Insteed I made things better for you."

Julius and me were too embarressed to say anything. Dr.Dismay held Julius in his grip, and the Nurse grabbed me in her grip. I was too weak to do anything. My mouth was dry. I was so thirsty...and sooo hungry. I was defenceless. I knew Julius felt the same. I could see it in his eyes.

"Nurse, you know what to do with her," Dr.Dismay said, nodding.

Nurse nodded back.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH HER?!?" Cried out Julius.

I was flattered. I loved it when he was so protective of me.

"You'll see. And you, Gumdrop, will be coming with me."

"Why are you seperating us?" I asked him.

"Because," Dr.Dismay said, tighting his grip on Julius, making him flinch, "You two are just...too powerful together."

"...You mean..." I whispered.

"Ah, that's my secret, Dollface." Dr.Dismay said, with his over sized eye brows sharpening.

A shiver went up my spine. Both Julius and me try to escape their grasps, but we couldn't. It was like we were in a bear trap. Hurt and defenceless.

What were they going to do to us?

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story