Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Don't Forget Me

Don't Forget Me

by darks00 4 reviews

DxJ find themselves in DEEP trouble, and they don't even know it...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-22 - Updated: 2006-11-22 - 629 words

2Original
"Memories are precious.
we can't lose them
we can't erase them
for memories are a wonderful experience
even if your in love..."

-Delilah89

Thanks Delilah89, you rock!

Again, if you guys have any quotes regarding "memories" please do tell.

__________________________________________________________

DR.DISMAYS POINT OF VIEW:

I could see it in the Nurse's eyes what she was thinking.

"I know what you're thinking, Nurse," I said, turning around. "Why did I seperate them?"

The Nurse studied me with curiousity.

"I'm going to have fun with Delilah and Julius. You see, I always did thought...what if they were never born? That's what I'm going to do. I made a time machine, inabling me to go back in the future. I'll make sure Delilah isn't born. She'll be forgotten, even by Spice!"

The Nurse studied me again.

"Why not make sure both of them aren't born, you ask?" I said, turning around to answer. "I want to have fun. Savor the moment when Sugar isn't born, and that Spice won't even remember her. I'll just make sure Doll Face's mommy and daddy don't meet at all."

My Nurse smirked. I went to a big computer, and began to type in some buttons. "See you never, babies!"

And like that, I was gone back to the past, to distroy Delilah and Julius' lives...well, in this case, the life Delilah will no longer have...

____________________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I moaned, got up and yawned. I must have fallen asleep. I looked at my surroundings. It was the cage that was similar to the cage I was first in. Crap. I wasn't been dreaming. Sleeping on the cold floor gave me the chills.

"Morning, Gumdrop, had a good sleep?"

I turned, to see not to my surprise, Dr.Dismay and the Nurse. I didn't reply.

"Aren't you going to ask how Delilah's doing?" He asked me.

"Who's Delilah?" I asked him, confused.

Dr.Dismay smirked, and I could have sworn he whispered to the Nurse, "The plan worked perfectly. Delilah's truely gone. Never was born!"

Huh? Meh, Dr.Dismay and the Nurse must be messing with my mind. God, where's Ursula when I need her? She's supposed to be my partner. Then where the hell was she? Was she getting help, maybe? All I remember was we saw Dr.Dismay and the Nurse. They ambushed us. Ursula and me made a run for it, but I fell into a pitfall. Ursula gasped, and being scared, she paniced and ran away, ditching me. She left me with the enemies. Backstabbers. Why couldn't I have a better partner? Someone smart...sweet...daring...detarmained...maybe more than a partner? Maybe a friend?...maybe more?

Screw my thoughts, I told myself. I'm in big trouble.

"What do you want with me?" I asked Dr.Dismay.

"You're in no position to be making demands," Dr.Dismay said, smirking.

I let out a moan of discust out.

"Relax, Dreamboat. I'm going to let you go now."

"Huh? Why?"

"Aren't you grateful I'm letting you go?"

"Yeah, but..."

"But what? Were you expecting me to kill you?"

He let out a laugh. I couldn't tell if it was fake or not. I rubbed the back of my head. "Uh...maybe."

The Nurse unlocked the cage, and the shakles that held me captive. I noticed my wrists and ankles were bleeding with blisters that hurt so bad.

"Now go before I change my mind," Dr.Dismay said, pointing at the door.

I didn't hesitate. I had to get out of here. I ran out the door, embarcing freedom. I ran back to the academy.

But I couldn't help but feel...isn't something missing?

Nah. Minds playing tricks on me. I kept on running back to the academy.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story