Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Don't Forget Me

The Darkness

by darks00 3 reviews

Panda, I'm going to put this just for you. Evanescene lyrics from your story: "Isn't something missing? Isn't someone missing me?" LOL (Remember, Julius is going to be different since Delilah was n...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-23 - Updated: 2006-11-24 - 640 words

1Insightful
______________________________________________________________

In the memory you'll find me
Eyes burning up
The darkness holding me tightly
Until the sun rises up

-Forgotten, by Linkin Park

Sorry, DandJlover, I would use your lyrics but I'm looking for stuff that deals with "memories", for that's what my story's about. Thanks anyways, and again, my apologizes.

__________________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I sighed, and through myself into my bed, welcoming darkness with open arms. My favorite time of the day- when I get to go to sleep.

Alone in the dark...I hated it. No, I'm not afraid of the dark. It just gives me too much time to think. I had an empty feeling in my heart, like something was missing. Meh, who cares? You're losing it, Julius, my mind told me.

Ursula was my spy partner. More like the girl who panics too easily. I did all the work, barely get out alive by rescueing her. I wish I had a better spy partner. Maybe I wouldn't be so depressed like I am, now. Maybe I should do what Scarlett told me. I need a girlfriend. Scarlett was always like a mother to me, she's the only one who knows I'm on anti-depressants ever since my parents died. Al doesn't even know it. Don't get me wrong, I like Al, but Scarlett...she has that mothers touch. Al and her are like the parents I never had. Sooner or later, my eyes got heavy. I gave into tempation, and closed my eyes.

Sleep took over me.

_________________________________________________________

JULIUS' DREAM: (a/n: God what's up with me and dreams lately?!?)

Oh, God, that dream again...

There was always this girl in my dream. She was about a year younger than me...possibley sixteen. She was beautiful. She had brunette hair. I never did get to see her eyes, but I did see her clothes. She wore a black turtle neck that revealed her stomache, boots and grey pants. They looked good on her.

Woah, Julius, you really are losing it, my mind told me. Now you're liking someone who isn't real. Everytime I would try to go up to the girl, she would dissapear in the shadows, just like the wind. This has been going on every night for at least a week. It was pissing me off.

I came closer to the girl, and closer. I knew it was hopeless, but I had nothing better to do. She started to dissapear...

"Hey, wait!" I cried out. -she kept on walking away- "Please, wait, I want to talk to you..."

The girl stopped, and sighed. She slowly turned around. Just how I pictured her eyes- a beautiful, hazel eyes. She looked at me. Her eyes were red, like she was crying.

"You...you alright?" I asked her.

She came up to me, and fell into my arms. "Julius..."

"Huh? How'd you know me?"

"Juls, listen to me. There's not much time. I've been trying to talk to you for a week, but I always chickening out."

"What do you want to talk to me about?"

Tears filled her eyes. "Doctor Dismay did something horrible..."

"What? How'd you know him?"

The girl grunted. "Just listen. He did something bad, and now I no longer exsist..."

"Huh?"

"Listen," The girl siad for the third time. "Just...please, don't forget me. Please, don't forget me..."

I noticed the light was fading. I was about to wake up...

"No, wait..." I cried out, reaching my arm out in attempt to reach her.

"Don't forget me..." She whispered again slowly in tears. "Don't forget me..."
_____________________________________________________________

I woke up with sweat. Oh, God, that dream again...excpet this time, I got to meet her. What did she mean? "Don't forget me?" "She's not real anymore because of Dr.Dismay?"

Was my dreams trying to tell me something?

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story