Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Don't Forget Me

Memories

by darks00 3 reviews

Memories are precious, aren't they? I've been saying that through out the story, LOL

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-25 - Updated: 2006-11-25 - 967 words

1Original
_____________________________________________________________

The sound of your voice
Painted on my memories
Even if you're not with me
I'm with you

-With You, by Linkin Park

__________________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

The dream of that girl was painted on my memories. She said that Dr.Dismay made me forget her...but that's impossible! How could I be obsesed with a dream and take it so seriously? I don't know. But there's something I trust in that girl's eyes...they way she hugged me...I don't know if she's real or not, but I'm about to find out. I had to go back to Dr.Dismays lair.

_________________________________________________________

AT THE LAIR:

I crept slowly to find a abandoned cage for prisinors. But it wasn't the one I was imprissioned in. I went in with curiousity. On the floor, I found a bobby pin. I picked it up. Then it hit me. That girl in my dream...she's real! This is her bobby pin! Her name was Delilah Devonshire! She's real! Thank God for bobby pins, I muttered under my breath. But it wasn't just a normal bobby pin. It was the one I kept since Delilahs and my first mission. I gave it back to her for our third anniversary of being partners.

I ran out of the cage, happy to finally remember the love of my life. I gasped for breath when I reached a big computer. Great. My technology. Had enough of that for one day. But how could Dr.Dismay make me forget Delilah? I looked around to see if Dr.Dismay or the Nurse was around. All clear. I went to the computer. "Maybe something on here can tell me what's going on..."

I pressed a couple of buttons, seeing what they would do. Big mistake. Before I knew it, a bright white light (a/n: Woah rhyming three words at a time right there, lol). When I finally opened my eyes, I saw who I didn't want to see. Dr.Dismay.

I looked around. Dr.Dismay didn't notice me yet. I saw a kid carrying a newspaper. "May I please have that?" I asked him.

I didn't even bother waiting for a reply. I grabbed the paper, and looked at the date. "1989...I whispered. The year before Delilah was born!"

I dropped the paper. This is a time machine! He made sure she wasn't born! I saw a women by Dr.Dismay who looked exactly like an older Delilah. She looked the same besides the fact that she had dirty blonde hair. Delilahs is brown. I noticed a man coming near by with some heavy stuff. He was having troubles balancing all those boxes. I knew he was going to drop them. That must have been Delilah's dad! I knew it by the hair and his face features. Dr.Dismay was about to hit Mrs.Devonshire...well the future Mrs.Devonshire.

I gasped. If Dr.Dismay distracted them, that means they would never meet. They must have met by Mr.Devonshire dropping the boxes!

"NO!" I screamed.

Insteed of Dr.Dismay tackling Delilahs future mother, I tackled Dismay.

"SPICE!" Dr.Dismay hissed. "What are you doing here?"

"Stopping you from distroying my and Delilah's life! This is the coldest thing you ever done!" I screamed at him.

Right on cue, Mr.Devonshire dropped the boxes. The future Mrs.Devonshire let out a laugh, as she helped him pick them up.

"Thanks," Mr.Devonshire muttered.

They both went to touch the same box, but ending up touching each others hands. They both blushed.

"Uh, want to go get some coffee? My treat, for you know, helping me out." Mr.Devonshire said.

The women agreed, and off they went.

"Awwww, love," I rubbed into Dr.Dismays face just to piss him off.

"YOU.RUNINED.EVERYTHING." Dr.Dismay said with anger. "Dreamboat, how did you remember her?"

"None of your business," I muttered.

"I knew I should have made sure you weren't born insteed of Delilah. Or maybe I should have got rid of both of you, and make sure that this would have never happened."

"Tough luck, pal," I replied.

Dr.Dismay grunted, and looked at his big black watch. I happened to get a glance at it. The screen was just like the computer. He pressed some buttons. He was going to leave me in the past! I quickly grabbed Dr.Dismay, and saw that bright white light again...

_____________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes, not knowing what to expect. I looked around to see Delilah beside me. I realized we were at the academy.

"Juls, you ok?" Delilah asked me. "You seem zoned out."

I hugged Delilah with all my strength, almost knocking poor Delilah over. She patted my back. "I'm happy to see you too, Julius, even though you're hugging me out of nowhere!"

Huh? That Dr.Dismay's watch...It must have put us back in normal time, after we escaped from his lair. She doesn't know this since it was only Dr.Dismay and me going through the time machine.

"Delilah, did I ever tell you I'd never know what to do with myself if you were never born?" I asked.

"Uh, no. What's up with all these random questions?" She asked.

I paused with a smirk. "...nothing. Just happy to have our memories together, you know?"

"Me too, J, me too," Delilah replied.

Julius put an arm around Delilah's shoulders, and Delilah put her arm around Julius' waist, as they walked into the hallways of the academy to go to Al's office for their new mission.


THE END

xxDarkness' Kidxx

I'd like to thank anyone who submitted any lyrics/words about memories for this story. Thanks. And thanks for reading, you guys ROCK!I hope you guys now see the way I see memories. Dunno, maybe, lol.
Sign up to rate and review this story