Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ABC's Of Growing Up

The Next Morning

by danceislife 2 reviews

Kinda filler. Sorry, it's finals week. Also, I'm so mad that I'm not going to this tour. The Plain White T's are now on the bill! Ahh! Oh, and the collector's box came today, and it was like Christ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-14 - 643 words

0Unrated
~~Maddie's POV~*~
I kissed him. Okay, so it was a kiss on the cheek, but where did that come from? I usually wasn't that bold. I pulled a pair of shorts and a tanktop out of my suitcase, changed, and layed on Ryan's bed, starring at the ceiling. There were stars, the glow in the dark variety. I turned off the lights and looked up again. It was beautiful! I wondered if it was accurate. I loved star gazing, but I couldn't find a whole lot after the major constellations. I turned over and noticed the pillows smelled like boy. Smiling, I drifted to sleep.

Next thing I knew, sun was streaming in through the blinds. I was never one to sleep very late, and looking at the clock, it was obvious that had held true. 8am. Would they be up? I decided to make something for breakfast. I put on a pair of sweatpants and the long sleeved shirt I wore the day before. I wasn't sure when I would be doing laundry. Pulling my hair back into a pony tail, I looked in my compact. Eh, decent enough I decided and walked out the door.

I found the cereal and milk from the night before, and took my breakfast into the livingroom. Not surprised, I found Spencer and Jon sprawled on the couches. Stiffling my laughter, I returned to the kitchen, sat on a counter and ate. Looking out the window, I remembered Avie, and decided to feed her as well. She was happy to see me, and happy to eat as well. It was fairly chilly out, but I felt weird being up without anyone else being up.

"Hey" a voice behind me said as Avie went rushing towards the door.

"Hey yourself" I said to Ryan who had appeared behind me. "Did you sleep well? Where did you sleep anyway?"

"I slept alright. I slept in Spencer's room. Looks like he didn't. Did you like my bed?" he responded, sitting down on the steps of the deck with me.

"Yes, much better than a hotel room. I can not thank you enough for that," I said twisting my hair. I always did that when I was nervous.

"Really it wasn't a problem. We obviously have enough beds since Spencer and Jon both stay up late," he said. "So when do you want to leave? I was thinking we should leave at like 10. It's not that far away, but I'm not sure what all you want to see."

"Can I take a shower? I feel gross," I said, standing up.

"Of course," he laughed. "I need to too. So 10? I'll show you the shower."

Back inside, Spencer and Jon had disappeared, apparently to their rooms. Ryan showed me the shower, and gave me a towel. After retreiving my shower stuff, I quickly bathed, enjoying the warm water. Wrapping the towel around myself, I made my way back to Ryan's room. Brendon walked past me in the hallway, trying not to laugh. I'll admit it was a little funny, me being in just a towel.

After deciding I looked presentable, I grabbed my journal and headed out to the deck.

"Good morning!" Brendon said, running up and hugging me, obviously hyped up on cereal.

"Wow lay off the sugar dear" I said, shoving him gently. "Nice glasses," I added, smirking. He smirked back and I finished my way to the backyard. I began to read through my journal.

"What are you doing?" Ryan asked from behind me, causing me to jump.

"Oh! It's just a journal. I write down things I remember from my childhood so I don't forget them. The happy things. I was just reading a fairy tale I used to love." I answered. "So, ready to go?"

"Yep, let's go." He said as we walked to the cars.
Sign up to rate and review this story