Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ABC's Of Growing Up

Don't You Fake It

by danceislife 4 reviews

A morning on campus, and a interesting lunch... Sorry it's so short! Writer's block?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-17 - Updated: 2006-11-18 - 604 words

0Unrated
A/n: I keep forgetting to thank everyone who has left a comment! Thank you so much! I really appreciate that ya'll like it. I'll post names next time, it's just too late right now. Much love!

~~Maddie's POV~~
The car ride was a bit longer than I imagined, but I enjoyed looking at the city. I could definitely see myself living here.

"So did you like it here?" I asked as we pulled into a parking space.

"It was great. College just wasn't for me at the time. I was on scholorship-" he trailed off.

"Yeah I really shouldn't be thinking about transfering. But I guess it's like with you, and leaving for the band. You have to follow your heart," I responded as we got out of the car. "So, where to oh tour guide of mine?"

"Well, where do you want to go? We could probably sneak into a class. I can take you by the admissions office. Have you even applied yet?" he asked, still standing by the car.

"I applied, and apparently got in. My brother has the letter. Now I just have to decide if this is really what I want. Oh, and do the audition. That's what worries me." I said, following him towards a large building.

"Then this is where you want to go. This is where all the dance classes are," he said.

Ryan showed me around the whole campus, and it was nice just walking and talking as he pointed things out. An hour later, he suggested going to lunch, but not on campus.

"Campus food sucks anywhere. I don't want to scare you off too fast," he joked.

"I could really use a caesar salad. Know where I could get one?" I responded.

We ended up going to a fairly nice restaurant.

"There you go. Have a nice date," the waitress said when she brough us our order. She left before I could respond. I looked at Ryan, and he was looking at me. My eyes darted down to my salad.

~~Ryan's POV~~
Things so far had gone great. It was nice to remember my college days, even if they were short. I thought the restaurant was a good idea, but when the waitress said date, I didn't know what to say. It did look like a date. I looked at Maddie, but she quickly looked down. The momment was gone. I cleared my throat. She looked up.

"How's your food?" I asked, taking a sip of water.

"Good," she responded. "How about yours?"

"Fine, but I think I'm going to need some gelato, how about you?" I asked.

"I like your thinking," she said with an eyebrow raise. I loved when she did that. I loved a lot of things about her. I was really falling for her, and I hadn't even known her 24 hours. Perhaps it was just me being lonely. I hadn't had a girlfriend in a while, and being on tour didn't help. And Maddie saw me for me, not who was on stage or in print.

"So what kind do you want?" I asked when we had finished.

"Oh I'm fine with just vanilla," she said.

"Wait, aren't girls supposed to be all over chocolate?" I teased. She laughed. I reached out and took her hand. She seemed shocked. "Fake for me please?" I pleaded. I noticed a group of young girls walk by, and I didn't want there to be a riot. She gave me a questioning look, then smiled and relaxed. She was a good actress. I was convinced she was really in love with me.
Sign up to rate and review this story