Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ABC's Of Growing Up

I Want To Hold Your Hand

by danceislife 2 reviews

I really don't know what to say. Read and find out...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-12-01 - 765 words

0Unrated
~~A/N: Thanks to x-xJafax-x (hannah?) , poisonedhalo, xoxTNTxox16, dreapace, x_andy, tragicxending, pinkkissypetefreak, katielove,laneyg16, kelley_shell09 for your reviews! Sorry it has taken me so long to acknoledge you! I usually just write and want to post right away but this time I decided to thank you. You make me want to write more. I hope you like how this goes! The next chapter is going to blow your mind!~~*

Maddie's POV:

Holding Ryan's hand sent a shiver up my spine. I allowed myself into a fantasy, one where we were really together. He said something, and I shook my head out of my daydream.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Oh, just that they are gone. You can let go now." He said. I laughed, and let go.

"Sorry about that. Are you almost ready to go?" I tried to keep from blushing.

"Yeah, let me just pay the bill," he said, taking out his wallet.

"Oh no let me. You all have been so generous to me, I feel like I'm being a burden," I said.

"Honey, if a man is willing to pay on a date, you don't turn him down!" A voice said from the table behind me. I laughed. Ryan did too.

"Oh but we're not-" I started.

"So that settles it, I'm paying!" Ryan interrupted. He have me a wink that gave me butterflies.

Gathering up my purse and jacket, we left the restaurant. Once back outside in the sunshine, I looked at Ryan, wondering where we were going next.

"Now what?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Are you done looking at the university?" he asked, leaning against the restaurant's building.

"Are you done playing tour guide?" I asked. He smiled.

"Nope!" he said grabbing my hand and leading me back to the university.
This time, we walked around campus hand in hand. After half an hour, we decided to head back. When we reached the car, I stopped Ryan, finally letting go of his hand.

"What was that all about?" I asked, looking him in the eye.

"What was what about?" he asked, obviously confused. Frustrated I sighed.

"Nevermind. Let's go." I said, grabbing the door handle.

"Wait, no please Maddie please tell me," he said, his eyes pleading. I was a sucker for those eyes. He was close, holding onto either side of me, gripping my upper arms.

"It's just, the hand holding, not refuting the date comment at the restaurant. I guess I just want to know what you are doing." I said, quietly.

"I promise you I'm not leading you on. I want to see where this goes, if you would let me," he said, leaning in closer. My heart jump as I moved closer as well and our lips touched. I got scared after a second and pulled back, looking down. His hand went to my chin, lifting my head. I looked at Ryan. He smiled, and leaned in again. Oh I was definitely falling fast.

Ryan's POV:

I liked holding her hand. It looked nice in mine I decided. I kept glancing down at it in the half hour we spent walking around the university. She told me about her brother. They are definitely close, which is understandable considering her past. I could definitely pick up on the hurt she was trying so hard to hide. We finally ended up back at the car.

"What was all that about?" she asked, looking at me. I was confused. What was she talking about?

"What was all what about?" I asked, a little worried.

"Nevermind. Let's go." she said turning back to the car.

"Wait, no please Maddie please tell me" I pleaded. I held on to her by her upper arms forcing her to look at me. This was completely out of character for me but I decided to go with it.

"It's just, the hand holding, not refuting the date comment at the restaurant. I guess I just want to know what you are doing." she said, quietly.

Oh damn. Did she think I was leading her on?

"I promise you I'm not leading you on. I want to see where this goes, if you would let me," I said, leaning in closer. She moved towards me too, our lips touching but only for a second. She pulled back. I pulled her back to me, holding her face in my hands. It felt so right. I pulled back after what seemed an eternity and smiled. I opened her door for her, and we drove back to the house. I was hoping it was empty...
Sign up to rate and review this story