Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ABC's Of Growing Up

I Really Am the New Cancer

by danceislife 6 reviews

Did anyone see this coming?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-04 - 639 words

0Unrated
~~A/N: If this ending doesn't blow your mind, I have failed as an author. Honestly did anyone see this coming? Thanks to aubreyx3!

Maddie's POV:
The drive back was in silence. Sure, we stole looks at each other, and it was just plain awkward. I had known him for what, a day? Kissing him was just plain wrong. But then again, a lot of wrong things had occurred in my life during the past year, but this felt right compared to those incidents. When we ended up back at the house, there were no cars. Shit. What was going to happen? I stepped out of the car and started walking towards the house, knowing I didn't have a key. I was confused. Things were going too fast, weren't they? I always laughed in movies when it always seemed the guy and the girl barely knew each other and yet they were having sex. Sex?! Wait, where was this going?

"Maddie, look I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable before, but I-" Ryan started. I interrupted him, pressing my lips to his. This did feel right, and I was going to go along with it. I had learned over the past year to take every opportunity that presented itself, and this was a big one.

"Can we at least get inside so the neighbors wont see?' he smiled, pulling back. I blushed. He opened the door and before it had even closed he pulled me into a hug.

"You smell good," he said softly, kissing my neck. I closed my eyes. I eased his light jacket off his shoulders where it fell to the ground. He looked at me.

"Hey now, that's expensive!" he teased. I laughed, stepped away from him, picked it up and set it over a chair. I decided to sit down in the chair, but little did I know Ryan had other plans.

Ryan's POV:

It wasn't just raging hormones. Sure, I had only known her a day, but that made kissing her that much more exciting. It was new, and I knew that I wouldn't grow tired of it.

"So that's it? No more?" I asked when she sat down. She laughed.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. I walked over and pulled her to her feet.
"Why don't you follow me and find out?" I said.

Maddie's POV:

His bedroom. After locking the door, he pressed me against it, but kissed me lightly, hands on my hips. His lips moved back to my neck, and I began running my hands over his chest lightly. He pulled me over onto the bed, me on top of him. But only for a moment before he rolled over so he was on top of me. I took the opportunity to pull his shirt off, then grabbing his neck and pulling him back into a kiss. His hands moved up my shirt, his fingertips brushing across my stomach. God it felt so good. They moved up to my bra, his hand resting on top of my left breast and an alarm went off in my brain.

"Shit" I said, pushing him off of me, sitting up. He looked at me with a face that made me feel even worse.

"Maddie, I'm-" he started. Man I never let him get sentences out!

"You didn't do anything. There's nothing to apologize for. It's not you, it's me. There's something I haven't told you yet." I said, looking down at my lap. I knew he was confused so I decided to just tell him.

"Ryan, I had breast cancer last year. It was to the point where they had to remove my right breast or I would die." I said, beginning to cry. "I only have one breast." I finished, looking at his shocked expression.
Sign up to rate and review this story