Categories > Original > Drama > My Sanctuary

Don't Tell Me

by darks00 3 reviews

Round 8!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2006-11-14 - Updated: 2012-01-10 - 591 words

1Funny
Chapter 20: Don't Tell Me

KENNY'S POINT OF VIEW:

(On the stage of the Forgotten Bands contest)

To our bands disappointment, we were on the bottom three with Chained and Virtual Reality- Chained was voted off. Good, never liked them anyways.

"Now let's hear it for My Sanctuary!" cried out DJ.

Megan went to the mic to take her position. Amy was beside her for back up singer. She took her mic off the mic stand.

"Who the hell do you guys think you are, not voting for us?" Amy cried out in annoyance. "We almost got voted out!"

"Amy, stop..." Pleaded Megan, who was only cut off by her sister.

"My Sanctuary is the best band ever, you guys are all deaf not to know that. Screw you all!"

At first, everyone was speechless. The whole band was blushing, everyone but Amy, of course. Then everyone began to laugh. Megan, who's face was still red as a tomato, made a fake laugh.

"Let's hear it for our back up singer, Fire Cracker!" She said, trying to make the audience think her rant was staged, "She's so funny. Glad you made an impression on your second time on stage."

Amy opened her mouth to say something, but Megan elbowed her in the arm to make her shut up. Megan picked up the mic from the mic stand. She began to sing before Amy could say anything else.

These feelings are coming back to me
I felt this way before
These feelings no one can see
I don't want to feel this way anymore

Don't tell me I'm gonna be okay (I'm never gonna heal)
I know you're lying (Just stop with the lies)
There's nothing left to say (There's nothing)
From the inside I begin to cry (Crying from the inside)

I want to numb my emotions
Damn all my fears
It's all causing a commotion
While I am trying to stop my tears

My world around me is falling apart
And no one cares
It breaks my heart
I don't know how much more I can bare

Don't tell me I'm gonna be okay (I'm never gonna heal)
I know you're lying (Just stop with all the lies)
There's nothing left to say (There's nothing)
From the inside I begin to cry (Crying from the inside)

Don't tell me everything's gonna be alright
Not with this chaos around me
Every day I'm in a fight
And feel like my happiness wasn't meant to be

Don't tell me I'm gonna be okay (I'm never gonna heal)
I know you're lying (Just stop with all the lies)
There's nothing left to say (There's nothing)
From the inside I begin to cry (Crying from the inside)


Megan put the mic back on the stand.

We heard DJ say as we left the stage: "If you want to vote for My Sanctuary, go on forgottenbands.ca or text "forgottenbands" to 223344."

Man, gets tiring hearing him say that all the time.

"Why'd you stop me from speaking, Megan?" Amy asked in anger.

Joey answered for Megan.

"Look, Amy, Megan had a right to stop you," Began Joey. "I mean, you were dissing the audience, who we needs our votes from. I'm surprised we weren't disqualified for your behaviour. Thank God Megan saved us."

"Maybe you're right," Amy admitted. "I'm sorry that I risked getting disqualified. I'll try to behave better. I still don't regret what I said, though."

"Well, at least we made another 'My Sanctuary' famous entrances," I said, laughing.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story