Categories > Original > Drama > My Sanctuary

The Other Me

by darks00 3 reviews

Thanks, guys! You rock! Amy pretends to be Megan, as you all know, her identical twin, in order to get a date with Andy.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2012-01-10 - 976 words

1Funny
Chapter 21: The Other Me

AT MEGAN/AMY'S HOUSE:
JOEYS POINT OF VIEW:

Don't ask me how in the world, or why in the world Megan was letting her sister pretend to be her. I don't think I ever saw twins pretend to be the other one in order to win a guy. That's not the bad thing, though- Amy likes Andy. Our enemy. I have no clue why Megan agreed with this. She hates Andy, and she's letting her sister pretend to be her to win him over! I guess she did it for Amy. She knows how bad she likes Andy (even though Amy says she really likes almost every guy), even if he is our enemy. All of us were together, working on Amy to look like Megan.

Megan and Amy are identical twins, but their personalities are opposites. Megan is your calm, relaxed type who wears no make up. I have to admit, is beautiful. But I knew she'd never go out with me. She still haven't found out if she loves Klaus or not still. Now, if you look at Amy, she dresses Goth. She's bold, moody and boy-crazy. She does stuff so she doesn't look like Megan. She once told me she hated being a duplicate of her and people not knowing which twin she was. To look different from Megan, she wears green contacts, cut her hair short and wears lots of black make-up. The first problem we addressed to make them look alike was their hair. Sure, they both had black hair but Megan had long hair and Amy had short hair.

"I have a long black wig That sorts looks like Megan's hair." Kenny said with excitement.

"Why do you have a black wig?" Asked Klaus curiously.

"It's my sister's." Kenny explained, "She used it for Halloween one year. She won't even know it's gone. I'm sure the wigs with the Halloween decorations."

"I didn't know you have a sister," I told him.

"That's because I try to forget I have one!"

Kenny went home to get the wig. He only lived about a block away from Megan and Amy's house so he returned quickly.

Amy put away her contacts back in their contact case.

Out of curiosity, I looked into Amy's eyes. Yep, same eyes as Megan. Those beautiful sapphire eyes looking at me.

Megan then took a make-up wipe, and took off all her make-up. It took about two clothes just to take all her make up off. Amy's eyes were stinging after Megan "by accident" poked her in the eye. Klaus and me helped her take off all her chains. Three chains in total. It's a wonder how she could move with them their were so heavy.

Amy had nothing but black clothes, so she had borrowed Megan's jeans with Megan's shirt that had a picture of a monkeys head on it.

I could never tell the difference between Megan and Amy, if I just met them at the moment and didn't know what they were wearing earlier. But then, I realized on difference- Megan had a little scar on her nose, barely noticeable. I only noticed it when Megan had eaten a doughnut, and asked me if she had any vanilla icing on her lips. To be honest, I was studying her whole beautiful face.

Amy had a lot of fun when she put the wig on. She kept flinging her head back and forth, watching the wig move with her head.. "I always wanted to do that!" She told us. "I never had long hair before."

"Yeah. Your own hair looks like you've been electrocuted," Joked Klaus, but he shut up when Amy showed him her fist.

I laughed that Klaus backed up like a scared little girl.

Speaking about Klaus, there was still some friction between us. I doubt Klaus even know I saw Megan and him kiss. He probably doesn't even know I'm upset with him. We weren't enemies, yet not friends. I didn't like the fact that he kissed Megan at her weak point when her mother died. Then again, he was a really nice guy deep down, I have to admit that.

"Go get him, "Megan"," Said Megan.

"Thanks, Maggie," She cried out with happiness.

"Don't call me that!"

But it was too late. Amy didn't hear her. She was already out the door.

"Think she'll be alright?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, I think so," I replied, not knowing if I meant that.

"Megan's...I mean, Amy's tough," Kenny pointed out. "She has to in order to dress the way she does everyday."

"Yeah. I guess even though I'm the younger sister, I feel like I have to protect her. I feel like I'm the older twin most of the time, though." Megan said.

"Younger? I thought you two were twins," I questioned.

"Yeah, we are." Megan said, sighing. "But only one baby can come out at a time. I was about four minutes later than Amy. So, technically, Amy's older than me."

"Oh."

"I'm worried she's going to get hurt, though. This plan is definitely going to fail." Megan told the group.

"Well, sometimes you got to let people make their own mistakes and let them learn from them," Klaus said, shrugging.

"Klaus is right," I agreed. "I mean, you can't control her."

"Control her life?!" Megan cried out, giving a fake laugh. "She's pretending to be ME! I think that gives me a little authority over her."

"Man, it's complicated having siblings. I'm glad I'm the only child in my family," I said.

Would Amy be alright? Would she really date a jerk like Andy? Just look at what he did to our band. No offence to Amy, but I hoped it wouldn't work out. I didn't want her dating someone like him.
TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story