Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Leave Me Speechless

Dream Space

by darks00 1 review

Julius decided to disobey the mysterious girl...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-17 - 973 words

2Ambiance
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

TICK...TOCK...TICK...TOCK...TICK...

God, that clock in my hospital room was so annoying! It was like the song I heard, "In The End" by Linkin Park. "Time ticks life away..." is that what's happening to me? Would I just..."go away"?!?

Why was I waiting to enter Delilahs...my loves...dreams? Maybe it was because I was being cautious. Maybe I was scared of what would happen when I reached her dream. Maybe I was scared of the myseterious girl in the cloak. God, I'm such a whimp! I knew the girl in the black cloack was gone. It's been at least thirdy minutes since I last saw her. But what if she comes back for me, realizing I disobeyed her?

Oh, screw my thoughts! Delilah needs me. My very own soul needs me. I looked at the sleeping Delilah. I took a breath, and touched her shoulder. That bright light came again...

___________________________________________________________

The light soon faded, and I found myself on the edge of a cliff. It was a beautiful sun set, showing it's beauty to the world. I remember this. I found this cliff about five miles away from the academy. I always wanted to take Delilah here and show her, but I never had the guts. And there was Delilah. Standing on the edge of the cliff. I shocked Delilah when I put a hand on her shoulder. She spun around with surprise.

"DELILAH!" I cried out.

I held her tightly. I HELD HER. I could touch her again. I could speak to her again! Delilah didn't say anything. She just kept in out hug. I realized Delilah was crying in my chest. She wasn't saying anything.

"Are...are you still...traumatized?" I asked her.

She shook her head yes.

"All because I'm in a coma?"

She again shook her head yes.

I took Delilahs hand, and showed her the sunet. "You know, I always wanted to show you this spot, back at the academy. But I never had the guts to show you...intill we were in your dreams. It's beautiful...but not as beautiful as you."

Delilah looked at me. I read your eyes, that said, "my dream?"

"Yes, De, this is a dream," I admitted. "When you wake up...I'll still be in a coma. I don't know if I'm coming back or not, Delilah, I won't lie."

Tears fell from Delilahs face. I wiped them off for her.

"Delilah, don't get so upset over death. Death happens. It's like a sunset- it's gone, but only for awhile. It never fades, and never goes away. Don't cry for me, Delilah. Even if I don't make it out of this coma...one day, we will be re-united."

Delilah pulled me into another hug.

"Please speak, De," I whispered in her ear. "This might be our last time together. At least let me hear angels speak one more time. Please, that's all I ask."

I saw Delilah give me a shy, little smile. Not an exact smile, but close enough. I put her cheeks in my hands, and whispered, "I love you. Don't ever, ever, forget that."

I gave her a passionate kiss, with both of us in tears now.

"I love you, too, Julius," Whispered Delilah.

I gasped. "De...you can speak again!"

Delilah smiled, just realizing it herself. "Wow, I can!"

"Don't ever get traumatized because of me again, Delilah," I said softly.

"Don't die, Julius, please don't die..." She cried out to me in tears.

"I'm sorry, I can't promise anything. Everythings too complicated to tell you all about it. But in short terms, this is either a near death experiance for me, or...my death. My soul can't go to rest for it's troubled. It's troubled that you couldn't speak anymore."

"...Now that I can speak again...will you have to go away?"

It felt like my spine was made out of ice cubes. Would I have to...die?

"I don't know," I admitted, "the lady who told me all about this said death is a mystery. You never know when it's going to take you."

"Don't go, Juls, please, don't," She begged me.

"I will never really be gone, Delilah."

"You're right," She said, wiping some more tears, "you'll always be in my heart and in my thoughts."

"And you'll always be in mine."

She gave me puppy dog like eyes. "Could I please have one last kiss?"

"Oh, Delilah, this is supposed to be our first kiss, not our last."

"I know."

"De, I am so sorry for not admitting my feelings earlier. I was just...I just thought you didn't feel the same way. I loved you all along."

"...Me too, J. I feel the same way."

"Now...about that kiss..."

Delilah smirked. The sun was slowly dying, and our kiss was just...perfect. No words to discribe it.

Then, that bright light came again...no!

"Delilah, I must go," I told her quickly.

She took my hand. "Please, don't go! If you're going to go, please, take me with you!"

"Delilah, please, don't make this harder than it already is," I said with red eyes. -I took in a deep breath- "Just remember I love you."

"I love you with all my heart, Julius. Even through death."

I cursed, when the light faded and I found myself back in my room. I saw Delilah sleeping on my body. Wow. So she was dreaming of that spot I wanted to show her...

Did she follow me there? Hearing me talk to the sky at wishing she could hear me? Maybe she always knew. She just didn't want to embarress me. A bright light came behind me. I turned around in shock. I became numb.

It was the women in the cloak.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story