Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Leave Me Speechless

Enter The Soul Zone

by darks00 5 reviews

In the soul zone

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2012-01-10 - 933 words

2Original
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:
(a/n: Please keep in mind he's still in the Soul Zone. No one can hear or see him.)

I was almost in tears when I saw Delilah walk to my unconscious body. Not because I didn't know if I was going to die or not. Not because I was stuck in the Soul Zone. But to see a love one suffer like that is worse then anything on this earth. She took a chair, sat beside my unconscious body. I heard her pull up a chair and make that annoying screech sound against the floor.

She then just sat by my body, and stroked my cheeks...wait my bodys cheeks. I had to remember it was like that was my shell. My bodys cheeks soon became wet with Delilahs tears. I expected her to chat to my unconscious body, confess feelings that she couldn't before. It was then I remembered that she was traumatized- she couldn't speak. I couldn't believe it. She was so shocked about me being in a coma, that she just couldn't speak anymore. Did I really mean that much to her as much as she means to me? Oh, Delilah, how much I want to hold you, tell you how I love and and everything is ok...but everythings not ok, and "wants" don't always happen.

Delilah did another thing shocking. She leaned over my bed and hugged my "dead" (I don't know if it's dead or not) body. She layed her beautiful head on my bodys chest. God, I hated calling my own body as it's own, not MY body. But that wasn't the shocking thing. What was shocking was she stood up about three centimeters from my bodys face...and KISSED my forhead.

Man, how I wished I was in that bed, to feel her kiss, even if it was only on my forhead. She just sat there, lifeless like, crying her eyes out. One hand she held my hand with, and the other hand she stoked my cheeks gently. Oh, how I wished to feel her hands against my skin. I just wanted her to stop crying for me. I wish she knew that I was watching her, and caring for her. Only if she knew...

I remembered what that mysterious girl said. I had to help her, so my soul could be put to rest. But wait...I don't want it to be put to rest. I wanted to stay here with Delilah, even if it does mean I can't touch or hold her. At least I get to see if she's alright. But, I would do anything to help her. Even a little bit. But how, when she can't hear, see or feel me?

Night soon came, and Delilah never left my side. She only left once for a washroom break. I don't think she ever stopped crying, even for a second. She soon fell asleep on my unconscious bodys chest. I went up to her. How beautiful she looked, sleeping.

I couldn't stop myself. I knew I couldn't touch Delilah. But I had to atleast attempt. This was tourture. I went up to the love of my life, who was crying the living day lights out for me, and stroked her hair gently.

"I'm here, De," I whispered, knowing she couldn't hear me.

But what scared me was there was a very bright light...I screamed.

__________________________________________________________

The light soon faded a little bit, and there it revealed the girl. The girl in the black cloak who explained everything, like the Soul Zone.

"What do you think you're doing here?" She cried out in anger.

"I don't even know where "here" is!" I cried out in defence.

She sighed. "You know you're not supposed to contact with the living...exspecally touch them."

"Technicly, I am living," I shot out coldly. "I know I couldn't touch her, for my hand would go right through, but I didn't care, I couldn't help myself..."

"Don't you know what happens when you touch the living?"

"I said, technicly I am living, and no, I don't know where the hell I was, remember?"

"When you touch the living, you enter that persons dreams. That could create chaos. You can effect and/or change that human beens life. You can't do that. Do not enter your loves dreams. She can not know what happens after death."

"I thought you said I might still get a chance to stay alive..."

"I said there was a chance. And, death is a mystery. You never know when it's going to happen. Maybe this is your near death experiance, maybe this is your death. Who knows? Death works in mysterious ways..."

"Well can't I use her dreams to help her? Ease my soul?" I said.

"No. I told you, that can affect her, and might ruin her. I forbid you."

"Then how am I supposed to help her?"

"Like I said...death works in mysterious ways. So does the Soul Zone."

And just like that, she left. Then that bright light came back. I jumped in surprise.

___________________________________________________________

I gasped, as I realized I was back in the hospital room. I looked at Delilah, who was still asleep on my unconscious bodys chest. Man, that girl in the cloak...oh, Delilah, how am I supposed to save you?

Then it hit me. I knew I wasn't supposed to interfere with her dreams. But I had no choice. I had to disobey the girl in the cloak- I had to enter Delilahs dreams to save her.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story