Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

I Dont Want A Conversation, I Just Want To Cry In Front Of You

by xxlaurenxx 6 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-18 - Updated: 2006-11-18 - 567 words

0Unrated
[[UPDATE]] Ok, sorry for the wait, ((ii)) got writers block and couldn't figure out what to type. So yea, I finished and here it is. But yea, thank you guys so much for the comments /again/...your guys are wonderful. But here it is, read away

O and another thing... this chapter was kinda sorta inspired by the song...
Fall To Pieces - Avril Lavigne



Adam and me hadn't really spoken much since I had told him what the real relationship between Ryan and me was. After I told him he didn't really say anything, but kind of sat there and started at me, as if he was thinking about how I could do such a thing.

I went to the hospital later that day to get a rape report and was happy to find out that I hadn't gotten pregnant by Ryan's "unprotected habits", and all the while I sat in that hospital bed Adam was standing there right beside me holding my hand.

I sat in the bed; my eyes must have had huge black circles around them, for I was exhausted. "Why'd he have to do that, Adam?" I asked softly as I played with the fringe on the end of the blanked. "Why'd he have to hurt me like that?" I glanced up at his face, which showed no emotion.

"He did it because he's an ass hole, Haylee", he said softly.

I stayed quiet for a few moments, "He did it because I was a whore and did things with him", I said softly. "I wanted him so bad, and he thought nothing of me," I took a slight pause, wiping the tears away as I looked up into his eyes. "That was the closest thing I could get to him truly loving me."

"He's not gonna get away with it... I promise you, he won't." He took a pause as he stroked my hair. "We're gonna take him to court for what he did to you."

I began tearing up. "It doesn't matter to him, Adam", I spoke softly as I began to sit forward. "He's fucking Ryan Ross...the rules aren't going to apply to him."

"No, no Haylee don't say that", he rested his hand gently onto mine as he sat on the edge of the bed. "He's gonna pay for what he did to you." He looked directly into my eyes like he was looking into my soul.

A large, wet tear began rolling down my cheek. "Why do you care so much Adam?" I asked brushed the trail of wetness away from my eyes. "Why are you being so...so wonderful?"

He didn't answer right away as if thinking of weather or not to speak. " 'Cause I'm in love with you" he spoke softly as he stared down at the bedcover. "Ever since the first moment I saw you."

I took my hand and placed it gently on the bottom of his chin, bringing his head up as I leaned in and kissed his softly. It was so pure and so wonderful; one of the best moment I can even think of. I leaned out, leaving our lips only inches apart; my eyes still closed I parted my lips and began to speak, "I love you too."

Who knew our first real 'moment' would be in a hospital?

Sorry it's so short, you can hit me later :D
Sign up to rate and review this story