Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > A Beautiful Lie

Chapter 17.

by Popciclegirl 1 review

Lilee goes to panic! for some help. Kissy ,kissy gew, gew.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-11-21 - Updated: 2006-11-21 - 594 words

0Unrated
Lilee sat on the couch next to Kara.

"Is everything alright? What was the fight about?" She asked.

"I was out looking for my 'friend' who disappeared last night. I didn't come home till late last night. I just found out she wanted to murder me."

"You gotta be kiddin me." Kara's eyes were wide.

Lilee started to cry. "It's just...I don't know what I did! Why do they want me dead?"

Kara looked at Lilee with hope. "Everything's gonna be fine. Something tells me they won't kill you."

"How do you know?" Lilee asked. "I was already threatned!"

"Yeah but they didn't get to you. Right?"

"I suppose."

"Well, your hearing this from a catholic person so...god loves you and is protecting you. Unless you were one of them, he wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you."

Lilee smiled a little. They're attention was switched by a knocking at the door.

"Who is it?" Kara yelled.

"We have came to molest you! You do you think it is?"

"Come on! Doors unlocked."

"I knew that..." Spencer said. "Then why wasn't it opening?"

"Because your weak is why."

Everyone else walked in.

Spencer noticed Lilee sitting by Kara. "Lilee...what are you doing here? On a school night?"

"I just fought with my dad, to make matters worse...one of my best friends and her family is out to murder me."

"Are you okay? Did he hit you? Anything?" Ryan asked.

"No, I almost got into an accendent on the way here...trying to speed out of there."

"Lilee, Did you at least tell Jared that you were coming sweetie?" Brendon asked.

He has the awesomest voice

"I kinda just..left."

"Did he see you?"

"I...climbed out of my window...I think he wanted to talk to me afterwards...I was gone though."

What a mess. 'I might be blamed for this, I won't be able to see Lilee anymore.' Brendon thought. "Lilee, you can't do that...do you understand that this could ruin our relationship. Your dad might not let us see eachother." Brendon said, grabbing her hands.

God how she loved when he did that.

"I-I didn't know what to do. Know where to go."

He sighed. "We should at least call him."

"To let him know you're okay." Jon concluded.

Brendon nodded looking straight into her eyes.

god he is so cute

Lilee sighed. "Fine."
******************

Lilee was sitting in the living room watching Spencer and Jon play 'Gutair Hero'

'Video games take over these guys life.' She thought.

Brendon walked into the living room and sat next to Lilee.

"I just talked to your dad." Lilee switched her attention to him. "He's glad that your okay, really upset that you ran away. Also because you wouldn't be getting home till like, 12 if you left now...you can spend the night."

Lilee smiled. "I totally know that you asked him if I could."

"Maybe, maybe not. Either way your staying."

"That obviously means I'm not going to school." She smiled menicingly.

"Which obviously means you won't get hurt."

Lilee laughed. She kissed him on the cheeck. "I love you, so much."

"I love you too."

They started to kiss. Kissy, kiss, kiss. Spencer threw a pillow at them.

"Oh stop you two love birds. we already have a kissy goo couple. Get a room."

"Oh leave 'em alone. It's not like you and your girlfriend don't act the same way." Ryan said.

Spencer rolled his eyes and continued with his game. So Brendon and Lilee kept on kissing.
Sign up to rate and review this story