Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Am Patrick Stump's Twin

Chapter Four

by bandgeekfreak 3 reviews

The Stump twins have a one-on-one.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-22 - Updated: 2006-11-22 - 509 words - Complete

1Funny
Malerie didn't come home until well after 11 o'clock. Patrick was downstairs typing a paper for college literature, when he heard her come in. He also heard their mom intervene, then some yelling (mostly Mom's), and Malerie heading upstairs to her bedroom. Patrick sighed, quietly snuck upstairs and knocked on her door.

"Go away! I'm grounded!" she snapped.

"Mal, it's me," Patrick replied. There wasn't an answer so he let himself in. The lights were off and he could barely see his sister laying face first on her bed. He leaned in the doorway. "So, what happened?"

"I lost track to time, and missed the bus. Get off of my case! Gah!"

"I meant what happened with Billie? Usually you take your curfew punishment a little better," he paused and smiled slightly. "And you usually more fighting with Mom."

Malerie was quiet for a couple seconds. "Billie's moving to Oakland," she finally mumbled.

Patrick frowned and moved to sit on his sister's bed. "California?"

"No, Oakland, Kazakhstan. Yes, California!"

"Why?"

"They got a record deal."

"That's good. Isn't it?"

Malerie sighed loudly, sat up and leaned her head on her brother's shoulder. "I guess. How'd you and Joe's Halo party go?" she asked, changing the subject.

Patrick gave her a "don't-change-the-subject!" look, but let her. He didn't like talking about "the boyfriend" that much anyway. "We didn't actually play a lot of Halo."

Malerie sat up and gave her brother a nervous look. Joe and Patrick got together and didn't play Halo? Did Hell freeze over? "What did you do?"

Patrick looked uncomfortable. "Uh, do you know who Pete Wentz is?"

"You mean that mirror loving, hair gel addicted, jock of a bitch who thinks he's a hard core scene rocker?"

"Um, and you know how me and Joe were trying to get a band together?"

Malerie looked scared. She didn't like where this was going. "Yes."

"Me and Pete... bonded."

Was Patrick aware of how gay that sounded?

"And, we got to talking and, well, we've got a lot in common, and we decided to collaborate."

Malerie was in denial. "Collaborate on what?" she asked worriedly.

"Pete's going to be in the band. Now all we need is a drummer."

'What?" she blurted before she could stop herself.

"Cool. Huh?" Patrick replied with a grin.

"Patrick!" she exclaimed. "You and Joe were Vice President and Treasurer of "Pretty People Can't Rock"! We started that group to keep people like Pete out of the underground rock scene! Now you're just going to invite him back in?"

"Malerie!" Patrick pleaded. "He's actually not that bad once you get to know him, and there's something about his lyrics. They're..."

"Inaudible?"

"Hey! Give him a chance! I gave Billie a chance!"

Malerie frowned before snapping bitterly, "Get out of my room. I'm supposed to be grounded."

Disappointed, Patrick got up and headed to the door. He turned around. "Pete's in the band."

Malerie's back was turned to him. She didn't say anything.

Patrick shook his head and shut the door as he left.
Sign up to rate and review this story