Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Eye Of A Warior

The teleportation device

by danger_duck_26 2 reviews

Archie's curiosity gets him in trouble.But with another device he goes to a place that he had already been a long time ago...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-11-21 - Updated: 2006-11-22 - 300 words

1Exciting
Hi im new so please be nice with me when you review. This is my first story and im the bro of Ace_Fan_12. ok bye. Enjoy!


It was a beautiful day. The birds were singing,the sun was shining and the titans woke up.

-What a wonderful morning! said Archie

He ran downstairs. The titans were eating breakfast.

-Pass me the milk.. said Atlanta still sleepy.

-Wait! I have to put more. You know how much I LOVE milk! exclaimed Neil.

-Your bowl is already filled to the top and milk is even dripping. That's not enough? said Herry

-Whoops! said Neil while trying to clean his mess with a paper towl.

-Good morning everyone!Sang Archie.

-Someone's in a good mood today.Said Jay.

-You got that right .Said Archie while eating a piece of toast.

After breakfast, everyone went to their usual places. Archie was about to leave the room when.

-Where are you going? Said Jay

-who me ?Said Archie

-Well your the only one in the room.said Jay

-I donno im just going for a walk. Answered Archie

When he was walking .Suddenly Cronus put 2 ogers in front of him and he went away.

-Bring it on Cronus.Yelled Archie.

The ogers started to attack .But they missed .After a while Archie won but hardly.

-OOOOwwww where's the guys when you need them.

After a calm walk he arrived at school.Hepheastus was building something.

-What are you working on? Asked Archie

-Oh nothing just my new teleportation device.Answered Hepheastus.

After a while Hepheastius left the room.Archie was looking at the new invention by accident he touched a botton and the teleportation device opened .

-Wow that's something you dont see every day .

And he walked inside.......dadadum!!!

END OF CHAPTER UPDATING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON .
Sign up to rate and review this story