Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Eye Of A Warior

Greece 703 B.C

by danger_duck_26 1 review

Archie goes to a place that he had been a long time ago. GREECE.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-11-22 - Updated: 2006-11-22 - 300 words

0Unrated
Hears the 2nd chapter. Hope you like it!!!!!!

As he walked inside he fell into a vortex .That vortex transported him to Greece .But when?

-AAAHHHHHH OUF!! That was a rough landing .Wow what is this place ?

He looked around and saw beautiful tempels and peoples walking with robes.


-Its beautiful.Said Archie with his mouth open.where am I?

-Your in Greece 703 bc. Answered a mysterious young man in front of him.

-Jay is that you ?Said Archie

-Who's Jay?Said the man

-Uhhhh duhh its your name where's the school did we do an extream makover or something?

-No my names is Jason and the school is right over there near the colliseum.Pointed Jason.

Suddenly out of nowhere 2 trumpetirs came and behind guards that were holding a chair and on it the king of Greece .A guy came infront and said.

-HER YE HER YE! Presenting the royal Hiness himself.

-Hello ACHILLES, said the king, thinking Archie was Achilles.I was just deciding if you wanted to be in the competition.

-Well your hiness? Said Jasons

-I decided YES!! said the king.

-WHAT???? IM GOING TO BE IN A FIGHTING COMPETITION FOR DEATH ??????AGAINST WHO????

-You will face several challenges.You will start tommarow.So you better get ready.

-Come Achilles lets train.Said Jason

Archie practised and practised and practised for hours until he could'nt move .

- OWWWWW MY LEGS!!!! IF I CAN HARDLY PRACTISE RIGHT NOW, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO IN THE COMPETITION!! Said Archie .

-Ohh dont wory this is just a worm up.Said Jason

They practiced for another 10 hours .At night Archie said to Jason

-where am I going to sleep.

-Over there .said Jason.

-You have to be kidding.Said Archie with his mouth open......

END OF 2ND CHAPTER UPDATING SOON!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story