Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Opposites Attract

Chapter 9: Your Love Is Better Than Ice Cream

by Lillith_Thursday 8 reviews

After Kerri's run in with Audrey, Brendon and Kerri have a full night's worth of fun and romance... ending in something that definitly wasn't planned.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2006-11-26 - Updated: 2006-11-26 - 2987 words

1Hot
Brendon POV

We arrived back at her apartment. She opened the door without any hesitation.

"Oh my God! What happened to your hand?!" Andrea asked shocked as we walked into the room.
"I punched Audrey in the face."
"Sweet..." Rachel said in an almost pleasantly evil tone.
"I guess so." she smiled shamelessly.
"God, you're horrible."
"Hey, she deserved it."

I nudged her in her side.

"Oh, right." She smiled and sat down on the bed next to her friend with glasses. "This is Andrea, she's my best friend and the mother hen of us all despite myself being the oldest. This vertically challenged, model-esque, short fused, scene kid is Kaci."

Kaci smiled cheekily and gave a little wave.

"My advice to you, Brendon is not to piss her off. She'll claw your eyes out and that's no joke."

I looked at Kerri and gave her a worried look.

"That's why I said, not to piss her off. Anyway, moving along. This hyper-active, cookie addict is Rachel. Next we have the self proclaimed 'wannabe Karate Bitch', Sarah and last but certainly not least is the slightly a.d.d., Jennifer."

The rest of the girls waved at me. I waved back.

"Sorry to keep this visit so short but Brendon and I wanted to kinda have a night to ourselves. Is that alright with everyone?"

"Yeah, as long as you don't have sex in our beds." Kaci said slightly in disgust.
"We won't. Just in your bed..."
"That's not even funny, Kerri."
"Calm down, calm down. Geeze."
"You can go up to one of the suites if you don't want to be around us, Kerri."
"Thank you, Andrea. I think we will." She stuck her tongue out at Kaci.

Kaci did it back.

"Let's go get that ice cream now, Brendon." She said tugging on my arm. "You are offering to pay after all."
"Right you are." I laughed softheartedly at her.
"There's just one thing, Brendon."
"What would that be?"
"I have to call and get the room reserved so no one else gets it before we do."
"Alright." I stood next to the doorframe and sunk my hands into my pockets.

In a matter of seconds, she was off the phone and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go, Bren."

-----------------------------------------------------------------


We, of course, talked in her car about various subjects. Despite what all the astrologists say about Aries and Libra being completely different, we sure had a lot in common with each other.

Kerri asked me to make a right turn at the red light to this small little store.

"We always get our ice cream here. The ones in the hotel cafeteria suck ass."


We got out of the car and walked into the store. It was surprisingly colder than what I was imagining in the car.

"What's your favorite flavor?" I asked and she just sweetly smiled at me.
"I love a lot of flavors. I like chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies and cream, tin roof sundae, turtle tracks."

She hesitated for a second before she spoke again.

"Now that I think about it... I love Breyer's Sarah Lee Strawberry Cheese Cake."
"Damn, that sounds delectable. Do they have that here?"
"They should."

We walked a little bit into the freezer section of the store.

"Well, would you look at that?"

She brought me to attention as she pointed to the freezer case.

"Peanut Butter Panic." she laughed.
"What about it?"
"It should be a Ben & Jerry's flavor."
I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Why?" I asked and she just gave me a wicked grin. "Oh God, I have a feeling I know what you are going to say."

She opened her mouth and the words just spilled out.

"Peanut Butter Panic! At The Disco." She laughed
"Oh my God. That's what I thought."

She just laughed again.

"Do you want it, Kerri?"

She nodded yes and swiftly opened the freezer door, grabbed the carton, and took off running down to the other end of the cases.

I shut the door back and walked over to where she was jumping up and down.

"They have it! They have it!" She squealed as she held up the carton.

Sarah Lee Strawberry Cheese Cake.

"Well, come on then and we'll buy it."

She came up to me, hugged me tightly, and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you so much Brendon but I don't see how you can already put up with me."
"No baby, you got it all wrong." I told her grabbing her around the waist. "You are perfect the way you are. You are a little hyper but let me tell you. Audrey never wanted to do this kind of thing. She was always bitchy with me. I just want you to be as happy with me as I am with you."

She hugged me tight again and I could feel her smile as she burrowed her face into my chest.

"You can pull away now. The ice cream is freezing me."

She laughed and pulled away. She and I walked hand in hand as we carried our ice cream in the other hands.

"You think anyone around here notices me? I mean, I'm such a big shot name and hardly anyone has came up to me and that's strange considering you live in such a well known city."
"Maybe you just aren't at the right point in ATL yet. That's all I can say about it."

The teenage girl at the counter was filing her nails as we set our items on the conveyer belt. A set of shock set in as she turned her attention to us.

"Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! You're Brendon Urie!"
"Yeah." I chuckled.
"Oh My God! Will you sign your receipt after I ring you up, Brendon?"
"Yeah. Of course I will."

I looked over at Kerri trying to contain herself from laughing at this girl going into hysterics.

She rang us up and I slid my credit card though the slot and the girl hurriedly pushed the pen and receipt in front of me.

I signed and handed her back the pen and paper. She thanked me graciously and almost fainted to the floor.

Kerri grabbed the bag and grabbed my hand.

"Clean up on register 3!" she yelled as we both walked to the front door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------



We arrived back at her hotel and opened the door to our room for the night. Everything looked so undisturbed and flawless. Kerri ran up to the bed and jumped up and down on it; causing it to get all messed up and crinkled. She threw a pillow at me and I threw it back.

"I see how it is, Kerri" I gave her a cheeky smile and she gave me a 'come and get me' grin.

She dropped back down on the bed and I dropped the ice cream on the floor. I tackled her on the bed and she just went into a fit of giggles as I kissed all over her face and down her neck.

"This is what you get for teasing me Kerri."
"I think I should tease you more often then."

She lightly ran her fingernails down my back causing me to shiver at her touch.

"Oh Kerri. I've got to have you now I swear." I caressed her shoulders and upper chest.
"Whoa! Hold on Brendon, I think there is something you should know first." I lay myself on the bed next to her as she sat up and turned to me.
"Brendon?"
"What is it baby?" I said softly as she looked at me with sad eyes.
"I'm afraid you'll leave me after I tell you."
"Baby, I won't leave. Now what is it?"
"Brendon..." she paused for a moment. "I'm a virgin."
"Is that what it's about baby?"
"Yes. Do you hate me now?" she said slowly.
"God, no baby. I don't hate you. I understand."

I brought my hand up to her face and gently kissed her on the lips. She returned my kiss and held me close to her.

"I was thinking that maybe you wouldn't want to be someone that didn't know what she was doing." She looked at me solemnly.
"I was afraid you were going to tell me that you had a boyfriend or a husband or something."
"No. I would never cheat on anyone even if I did have a boyfriend right now."
"Well baby, I have a question for you and you don't have to say yes to it."

She looked at me with a little uncertainty.

"Baby, I know that you are a virgin and I don't want to take that away from you until you are ready and I want you to know that if you love me as much as I love you... that I won't ever leave you. Will you let me make love to you?"

She smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

"I think I'm ready for this."
"Now, you don't have to if you don't want to."
"I want to Brendon but first I think we need to put the ice cream in the freezer."

She pulled away and I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my wallet as she put up and put the ice cream in the small freezer in our room.

She looked at me with anticipation in her eyes and sat down on the bed again as I pulled out the Trojan condom. She bit her lip as I stood up from the bed. I walked over to the door and locked it and completely shutting the blinds. I walked back over to the bed; standing in front of her and pulled my shirt up over my head. She eagerly looked over my small frame and started to remove her shirt as well. She already looked like a voluptuous angel as blasphemous as it sounds. I shakily unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the zipper down. She bent own from the bed and removed her shoes and socks and rose back up to look me dead in the eyes. I sat down beside her and did the same. She stood and removed her jeans; leaving her in her matching, jet black, bra and boy shorts. I don't think that I've ever been that turned on in my life. I removed my jeans completely now and looked her over. Her pouty pink lips, ample chest, and luscious legs made my boxers feel incredibly restricted. I leaned over to her and kissed her. Her lips slightly parted and I slipped my tongue in massaging hers with mine. She wrapped her arms around me and held on to my shoulders and I continued our kiss while trying my best to slip her bra off. This was the best thing that I've ever felt. She finally broke away and helped me to remove it. Now was our time to have the most incredible time in our lives.

-----------------------------------------------------------------






Kerri's P.O.V

Two hours have gone by and I don't think that I had ever felt anything more intense than what has just happened. Of course it hurt at first but the pain gradually subsided as we continued. We were the safest we could get and that made me feel so good about myself. I waited until I was ready and that was the important part. I can already feel how much we love each other just by our love making and the fact that he wants to cuddle with me afterwards.

I snuggle down closer to his chest. I can hear his heart still beating fast. His breathing is slowing down and he sounds so content. I wonder if he is thinking the same thing that I am.

-----------------------------------------------------------------


We fell asleep and were awakened by the phone a few hours later. I reached over and put the receiver to my ear.

"Hello?" I said sleepily.
"Hey, this is Ryan. Is Brendon there with you? I tried calling his cell but it's turned off."
"Yeah. He's right here. Let me wake him up."
"Okay."

I rolled over to Brendon and shook his shoulder. He mumbled groggily and answered to my shaking him.

"What is it baby?"
"It's Ryan. He wants to talk to you."

He sat up and I gave him the phone. He took it from me and placed the phone to his head.

"I'm going to take a shower." I spoke softly into his other ear and he shook his head.

I climbed out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I stepped into the shower and shut the curtain. I twisted the knobs for the water and was surprised at how warm it got in less than a few seconds. The water felt so nice on my hands as I tested its warmth again. I turned the shower head on and felt the water run over my naked form. I wasn't in there but for about five minutes when I heard the bathroom door open.

"You mind if I share with you."
"You most certainly can." I smiled to myself.

He pulled the curtain from the back and entered my shower with me.

"What did Ryan want baby?"
"He told me that our manager called and told us that we have to leave in just a couple of hours so we can finish up our tour."

I tilted my head down.

"So you have to leave me then huh?"
"Yeah, I'm sorry but I kinda have to but don't worry baby, I'll call you everyday so you won't lose me forever."
"I feel a little better about it now."
"That's my girl." He smiled as he tilted my head back up to look at him. I smiled back and gave him a wet kiss. He laughed and kissed me back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------


After showering and playing in the water, we got out and dried ourselves off. He wrapped the large towel over both of us and pulled me into another one of his fantastic kisses.

"I've really got to go after I get dressed baby. I've got to leave here, get to there, and get all my stuff together. I hope you won't be too sad without me."
"I won't be if you call me like you said."
"Well, I gave you my number so I guess you have to call me first."

I kissed his lips again and held him to me. He took the towel from around us and dried his body and hair then gave it to me to do the same. He then went to the bed and picked his clothes up from off the floor and redressed as I wrapped my towel around myself and watched him from the door with a small tear welling up in my eyes. He came back over and wiped my tears away with his thumbs as he caressed my face with both hands gently.

"I swear... I'll come back to you."

A small smile came to my face as he leaned over and kissed my forehead. His hands slid from my face, down my arms, and to my hands. He smiled and he left out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------


"It's been two months already but it feels like it's been years. We call each other whenever we can but he's just really busy most of the time and it makes me feel like he doesn't care. Today I got a little dizzy and had to catch myself from falling. It was probably the breakfast this morning that caused me to get dizzy and sick. I didn't eat very much today. Someone made a suggestion to me that maybe it had to do with my hormones or something. Like they were off balance."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I managed to write into my journal today. So now I sit here on my bed with this important thing in the bathroom waiting on me. Something to me that means I might need to make a lot of changes in my life. I don't know how to tell him this if it turns out to be what I think it is. I hear the familiar tune of my cell phone ringer. It was him.

"Hello?" I tried to choke back my tears.
"Guess what baby?"
"What is it, Brendon." I tried to sound chipper.
"I get to come back around in November to see you again."
"Brendon, that's two months from now."
"I know, I know but I get to see you. Aren't you happy?"
"Of course. You know I am."
"Why do you sound so bummed out then?"
"I dunno. I think it was something that I ate today or something."
"Well, I hope you get to feeling better baby."
"Yeah. I do too. You do remember what happens in October right?"
"Um... Halloween?"
"Yes that but something else... it's really important."
"I know, I know baby. Your birthday is October 9th."
"Damn straight and I'm still six months older than you."
"Don't rub it in baby, damn."
"Well sorry."
"I'll get you something nice when I come and see you again."
"You promise?"
"I swear it."

I walked over to the bathroom counter and looked at my precious item.




Brendon POV



"Brendon, are you sitting down?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Well... it's just that I um..."

She finished her sentence and I just dropped the phone. This couldn't have happened, not now.

---------------------------------------------------------------


AN:Dramatic music Dun dun dun. Cliff hanger. I'm pretty sure you already know what it is but I wasn't trying to be so obvious about it.

Well kiddies, sorry for the uber late posting of this but I have been extremely busy and I still appreciate those who still waited for me to post. I really can't say when I'll post again but thank you for reading and thank you again for being patient... I love you all.

Ms. Lillith Thursday
Sign up to rate and review this story