Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saint Lily

Meeting Kris

by I_Mean_This 1 review

Lily meets Kris...bert hates him....who doesnt?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 546 words - Complete

0Unrated
The leader singer of Opiate was a man named Christopher Mayson, "Kris" for short. Frank and Lily agreed it was spelled that way to be edgy and trendy. "Kris" had dyed black hair, pulled up in a faux hawk most of the time. He had 5 piercings on his left ear, and a tattoo of a fire-breathing dragon on his right forearm.It wasn't uncommon to see him with a gaggle of teenage girls around him, begging for autographs between squeals of excitement. His smile was perfect. A bleached, blinding white. When he sang on stage, he acted like he was in a boyband. Everyone loved him.
"I hate that son of a bitch" Bert growled backstage, glaring at the metro-sexual rockstar, who happend to be surrounded by what looked like teenage groupies.
Lily looked behind her, "I'd say less than a 1/3 of those girls are legal..." she mumbled.
Just as she glared, "Kris" managed to catch her gaze. He flashed her his perfect boyish grin. Lily gave him an akward smile, taken aback by his kindness. She felt like a jackass. She quickly grabbed Bert's hand and pulled him away.
==============
"Hey gee, guess who had a moment with douchezilla today?" bert mused as he jumped in a puddle.
Lily, bert, and gerard were walking back to their tourbuses in the dark. Their path through the parking lot was illuminated by streetlights.
Lily rolled her eyes, "It was NOT a moment, bert."
Gerard raised his eyebrows, "Whatttt? A moment? Do tell, bertrand"
Gerards face was full of what lily interpreted as curiousity. There seemed to be a hint of anger in his usually peaceful face, but what about?
Bert let out a raspy chuckle, "He totally gave her this cheesy-ass-cocksucker grin."
"Oh really?" Gerard asked, turning his gaze from bert to lily.
Lily stepped hard on some popcorn that was laying on the pavement, the soft crunch underneath her boots was somewhat satisfying.
Lily shrugged, "Yeah. Whatever."
Bert put his hands in his pockets, "You should see the way he looks at you sometimes." he said, glancing at lily to see her reaction.
Lily looked up from the wet pavement,"Yeah right bert, nice try."
"NO no no" bert began, "when you're onstage, he stands backstage and watches you."
Lily furrowed her brow and rolled her eyes in disbelief, "Sure." she sighed.
"No! He totally does!" bert urged, "Doesnt he gerard? Remember yesterday when I called him a douche, right before Frank threw those oreos at my face?"
Gerard nodded.
"Do you remember where he was?"
Gerard looked down at his feet, "Yeah...by the stage..." he said quietly.
"SEE!" bert cried, jumping in front of lily and pointing at her multiple times victoriously.
"Fine." lily whined, cranky, and tired of this conversation.
"You totally want him, dont you?" Bert teased, "His magical dragon tattoo...his earrings....its all you think about. YOU wanna jump his bonnnnesss!' bert teased, walking backwards to face Lily.
Gerard looked up, eyes on lily. She glanced at him quickly. His face was so serious.
"Fuck off bert. You know I dislike him...immensely." Lily said with a tinge of annoyance in her voice.
Bert glanced at gerard, a small, hidden smile on his face,"O...K. Lets get fucked up now."
Sign up to rate and review this story