Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saint Lily

Dedication and Feelings

by I_Mean_This 1 review

*see title...sort of

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 307 words - Complete

0Unrated
Adam locked his arms around Lily, backstage, pulling her tight to him. Lily grumbled into his neck. Will and ryan stood around them, talking. Their set was soon. They were ready to play, and strangely not bickering. It was one of those rare occasions when everything seemed to fit together. Lily's hair was up in a messy bun, her side bangs falling into her eye.She wore a hooded black sweatshirt with metallic angel wings on the back, and a green plaid skirt and black boots that went just above her knees. Her eyemakeup was a simple cat eye look.
"God she looks cute today." Gerard thought, standing on the other side of the room with frank. He didnt understand why she hadnt been hanging around anymore. The tour was done in a few weeks...and she had barely spoken a word to either him or bert. She had been with her band, for the most part.She stood there, locked into the crook of adam's arm. She looked so small compared to him.
Gerard caught her gaze, and their eyes met. Her face became sad, a bit disappointed, and she looked at the ground. Will turned around and caught gerard's stare, and glared pointedly at him. He didnt understand. Was it because he didn't shower all the time? Was it because he had gained some weight? Was it his hair? He was torn from his thoughts as Opiate took the stage. He rolled his eyes. It was like a damn boy band. Gerard's ears perked up.
==========================================
Kris stood onstage in tight blue jeans and a black clash tshirt. He smiled a perfect smile, " Before I start this song, I want to dedicate it..."
He spoke loudly into his mic, " I want to dedicate this song to a beautiful flower..."
"to LILY"
Gerard's heart seemed to shrink...
Sign up to rate and review this story