Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Bass Files

Thank yous, a little surprise and the overdue return of the Plonk

by FrostedGlass 11 reviews

You guys were AWESOME! :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2006-11-27 - 376 words

4Hot
Thank yous, a little surprise and the overdue return of the Plonk




First of all, a big fat DANKESCHÖN!* to everyone who´s taken the time to rate and/ or review and/ or read! You guys are amazing and I really can´t express how much confidence in my stories and command of the English lgnua... lagig... tongue you´ve given me. :)

Special thanks to the ladies (and Katy) of the DoJ. Not that I really mean it, it´s just that they would sacrifice me to Pete if I didn´t thank them. And I am more of a Patrick girl.


What else...

Right. Because letting go is always hard (unless you´re a lizard and your tail re-grows), I´ve prepared a little online quiz for everyone who wants to waste more time with Sheena. As a future teacher I think that it is time to recap a bit of the information you´ve learned in the course of /The Bass Files/. However, don´t worry, the quiz doesn´t actually test so much knowledge as it really insults its reader (or is that taker?).
It´s supposed to be funny so please go there. I wasted a couple of... ok, this is too embarrassing - let´s just say: I spent SOME time on coming up with the questions and putting them online so please take it. You can access it via my profile page or just copy & paste this into your brower:

http://www.chatterbean.com/uquiz/myquiz2006112754857423.php


With that being said, there´s really just one more thing to prolong this:
Do you want a Sheena sequel? (Just let me know in the reviews section. Or, if you´re too embarrassed to publicly admit that you read this crap, just send me an email via my profile page.)


In neverending gratitude and with neveracceptable hair, FG



P.S.: Every story needs a morale: "Be glad you´re not Sheena."

P.P.S.: We really need this again: Plonk.

P.P.P.S.: I hope you´re all aware of the fact that the very last chapter was just Sheena dreaming again. I mean, I am FrostedGlass after all... ;)



____________________

* Despite it´s fancy "ö" it basically means the same as "thank you".
Sign up to rate and review this story