Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saint Lily

Conversations with Bob

by I_Mean_This 2 reviews

*see title

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 264 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lily stood in front of My Chem's tour bus, chatting with bob. Bert stood at her side, smoking a cigarette.
"Well, thats great!" Lily said, touching his arm with a smile, "Im glad youre in the band now.."
Bob nodded, "Its been fun, I mean, I've always got along with these guys.." he said, gesturing with his head to the bus behind him.
"Yeah" Lily nodded, "Must be a lot better than working with bert." she said with a grin.
"Shutt...the fuck...." bert began, only to be punched in the gut by a passing jepha, who ran away giggling.
Bert took one last drag from his cigarette, mashed it with his shoe, and ran off in jephas direction, yelling profanities.
Lily grabbed gerard's arm as he walked up the bus steps, "Hey, where's mikey?"
Gerard stared into her blue eyes...clear blue....did he see green...maybe it was the street lights.....
He felt a sharp sensation in his heart.
"He's picking up eliza at the airport up the highway..." he blurted quickly.
"Eliza" Lily asked, brow furrowed.
"His ...hairstylist..." he said with a small smile. He looked down at lily's hand, which was still clutching him.
Lily, realizing this, let go quickly, and folded her arms across her chest, "Oh, ok. Eliza, huh? Sounds cute."
"Yeah, she is cute, pretty damn good too" gerard admitted.
Stab. Blood spurting from her chest...running down her leg...pooling on the cement...
"Well," Lily said with a sigh, "At least I'll have another girl to hang out with...not that I don't love you, bob."
Sign up to rate and review this story