Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Between your smiles & Regrets

I'm not going home alone.

by burnbaby_xburn 3 reviews

Do You Love Me?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-28 - 602 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning to what sounded like Pete screaming at someone. The voice was coming right outside of my bedroom door. The voice was muffled so I couldn't really make out what he was saying, but by the sound of it, I could tell he was extremely angry. I heard some mild cursing and then the sound of the phone crashing into what I assumed was the floor. I winced when I heard the phone crash. I pity anyone who had to wake up to that noise. I woke up in the same position that I was in last night before I drifted off into unconciousness. I felt my cell phone vibrate beside me and I picked it up. To my surprise, there was another text message from Zacky.

'I wrote you an email last night, I really want you to read it. Bye, Zack.'

Remembering what happened last night, I felt my eyes start to water again. Swallowing the tears I forced myself to climb out of bed and walk over to my suitcase. I pulled open my bag and carefully pulled out my MAC iBook. Turning it on it automatically connected to the internet and I went into my Hotmail email. Sighing slightly, I prepared myself for what I was about to read.


"Dear Kate,
They always said the truth will set you free, so I guess here goes nothing. I love you, but that fact I'm sure is nothing new to you. I know you didn't disappear for a reason, I know where you are and who you're with, as creapy as that sounds. I probably should have never ever tried to have anything with you, and I probably should have clued in from the first minute I saw that distant loveless look in your eyes. I'm sorry for trying and I'm sorry if I ever made you feel anything for me, at all. I know your heart belongs to him, I can see it in your eyes. Ever since I met you I could always, always see it in your eyes but over the years of knowing you I developed a strong inclining towards you. I follow my heart and I thought it was leading me to you. I loved being around you, your presence always made me a little bit happier about everything. There was something about knowing you that made me realise that no matter what situation happened, whether it be hell or high water, I would make it through, and I would be okay. I needed that and it was good while it lasted. You're an amazing person that deserves nothing short of the best and when you get it, I want you to be truly happly. Not that fake convience happy. The true undying happy that some people only experience through romance novels. I want him to treat you like the queen that you are. I want him to need you like I needed you, I want him to not be able to smile at the thought of you, not be able to breathe without you. Because I know that if I had you, all of you, not just a portion of you like I had, I would give you all of this, and then some.

I want you happy and you know I'll be waiting for you with open arms if for some reason this letter makes you have a change of heart.

Zacky."


I couldn't lie to myself anymore. I knew exactly who I loved and I knew exactly how I was going to about it getting it back.
Sign up to rate and review this story