Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Between your smiles & Regrets

I never felt so much at home.

by burnbaby_xburn 1 review

Do you love me?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-18 - Updated: 2006-12-18 - 447 words

0Unrated

I slammed my iBook shut and shot off of the bed. I litterally ran down the hallway towards where the voices were coming from. I swear I felt like I was going a million miles an hour down the stairs. I ran into the kitchen and abruptly stopped in the doorway when I was met with four very confused looking faces. My breathing was heavy and Patrick stood up to give me a hug. I ignored his arms and walked over to Pete. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him up to a standing position. I kissed him with all the passion that I had inside of me building up. All of the frustration that I had towards him was coming out right now. It caught Pete off gaurd of course, but eventually he kissed back. I pulled back after we heard Joe clear his throat. I was breathing hard still and Pete looked absolutely flabergasted. I laughed slightly at the look on his face then looked at Patrick who's gave, if it could have been, would be on the ground right now.

Pete cleared his throat and then grabbed my hand. He pulled me out of the kitchen and into the living room. Pete's eyes were frantically searching mine, I was almost scared of what was going to come next but I needed to know exactly what he was going to say about my actions in the kitchen. My heart beat started to speed up a little faster with each second that went by without him saying anything. It seemed like eternity could have flown by without either of us knowing. I started to say something but I was caught off gaurd by Pete's finger. His face moved closer to mine and he removed his finger and replaced them with his lips. I kissed him back. This time it was more meaningful and careful. It wasn't rushed, and it shouldn't be. This was perfect. This is what I made up my mind for.

Pete was the first to pull away with a small smile playing on his lips. I returned his smile and placed my forehead against his. I felt complete, I had my Panda back and I couldn't have been happier. Pete and I came out of our trance when we heard wistling and clapping coming from the doorway. I blushed and burried my head into his shoulder. Pete pushed me away from him and laughed.

"Since when were you one to ever get embarassed?"
"This calls for some celebration ladies!" Andy announced as he placed his arms around Patrick and Joe.

I smiled, I couldn't have been any happier.
Sign up to rate and review this story