Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

This Is Hot, Sweaty, Dirty, Rough...Fucking

by xxlaurenxx 4 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-29 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 878 words

0Unrated
deddicated to vicki and meziahn :D

I walked down the busy Minneapolis streets until I finally reached Adam's studio. Like I said earlier, he was a photographer. I opened the door and was greeted by an older doorman. He tipped his hat down slightly as I walked passed; I smiled sweetly at him as I approached the elevator and went up to the 21st floor.

As I doors opened, a large brick walled opened room was revealed. As I walked in I saw Adam standing there surprisingly the other members of Panic and some other random guy. My heart practically sank into the pit of my chest.

Oh God; was Ryan going to be there

As I walked out of the elevator and into the large open room Adam's face lit up as he completely dropped what he was doing and began walking towards me. "Hey gorgeous", he said as he wrapped his arms around me and pecked his slightly chapped lips onto mine. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just home and didn't really have anything else to do", I smiled as I glanced at the band from the corner of my eye. "I hope it's not a problem that I came..."

"Of course not", he said as he put his hand on the small of my back and led me over to the band. "But yeah, I really want you to meet these guys; they're the greatest. "This is Brendon, Jon, Spencer and Max."

I cocked an eyebrow, "I don't recall a Max ever being in Panic! At The Disco", I said surprised and almost relieved that Ryan wouldn't be there. I looked and noticed that he was the Max from Escape The Fate; he was Max Green.

"Well...we've kind of kicked Ryan out; he's been acting like a total dick the last few months", Brendon began. "We just got totally sick of his smart ass attitude. We're just happy that we found an awesome replacement."

"Yeah, I have some extra time on my hands so I decided to do both bands", Max chimed in, "You listen to Escape the Fate?"

A huge grin exploded over my face, "Chyea!" I exclaimed as Max's face showed an expression of entertainment. "You guy's are like my favorite band!"

He began to laugh softly to himself, and opened his mouth as if ready to say something but was cut off y a very anxious Spencer. "But are you a fan...you know, of US", he asked.

"Ermm... you could say that I guess", I smiled as I nestled into Adam's side; he rubbed my arm slightly as I continued. "You guy's have an amazing sound."

Spencer's expression showed a smile of pride; happy, I suppose, that someone complimented him. But just then, a young girl, by the looks of 18 or so walked trough the opening elevator doors and started towards Max with a smiling grin on her face.

Her hair was a dark shade of brown, nearly black and was parted slightly over to the side. She had choppy bangs that slightly brushed over her eyes, which were surrounded by a dark coating of eyeliner.

"Hey", Max smiled as he stood up and waited for her to reach him. She got close and practically fell into his arms and he caressed her with a tender kissed. A few moments later he leaned out and smiled, then, glancing over at us realized we were all watching with wide eyes. "Ermm...this is Vicky...", he said as his face began to turn a soft shade of pink, "...my girlfriend." We all slightly giggled as Vicky smiled and she waved shyly to all of us.

Max was cute...well...hot. I couldn't deny it; I was very much attracted to his looks. But I had to say him and Vicky looked absolutely adorable together, and you could really tell that the two were in love.

"Well..." Brendon said breaking that somewhat awkward silence, "We should probably get going with this new photo shoot before it gets too late."

All the boys stood up and began walking to the set up near the back of the room when I grabbed Brendon's arm; pulling him away from everyone so I could privately talk to him. "Brendon, please, what's the real reason you kicked Ryan out?"

Brendon exhaled loudly, "Look, I know all about yours and Ryan's deal that you had going on the last year or whatever", he whispered almost annoyed. "I have absolutely no clue weather you two are still hooking up or not, but I can't tell you all the details about him getting fired."

"No, Brendon...please I just need to know what he was doing that got him fired", I pleaded quietly as I glanced over at Adam; he was setting up everything for the shoot.

"All I can tell you is that he was spending too much time with this girl and hasn't come to rehearsal with us in about three months", he said as he began walking towards the set.

I quickly grabbed his arm once more and pulled him back, "Please, Brendon; all I need to know is what her name is..." I whispered pleadingly once more.

"Look...all I know is her name's Meizahn..."
Sign up to rate and review this story