Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Class of the Animals

Wild Plan

by fingecko 4 reviews

Crounus gets up to a plan, to turn every one of the 7 decendents into animals!!. How will Jay cope truning to use a sword on 4 legs?, HOW WILL NEIL EVER USE HIS MIRROR AGAIN!!!. Find out now, jus...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-01 - Updated: 2006-12-01 - 315 words

-1Illiterate
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Crounus was stairing out of the widow of his calstle-ie thing(A/N whatever it is called) and he said to himself "If only I could make it possible for them not to be able to pick up their weapons, but that would only be possible if.."


then he got an idear "ahh if they had NO thums and walked on 4 legs they would be easy to destroy, muh ha ha ha" he laughed "wait till you see jay, you and your friends will be vancuished.......'

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


"hurhhh" Alanta grouned stading in frount of the 'tornado' at wet and wild . They were going their for a day holiday. "come on Archie dont be such a fraddie" She said as she rolled her eyes.

"i dont really want to, maby later.." he said shyly. Fine she said in a sneeky voice. Then she langed forwed and grabbed Archie's Arm and pushed him on the ride with her. They got in the raft-ish thing, Well Alanta go in while Archie was forced.


They slowly moved down on the ride, down the spiral. "alanta please dont make me do thhiiiiiiiisssssssssssss........."


They whent down the spiral at full speed then stoped at the end. "dont make me do that again" Archie said dizzly(A/N is that even a world?)

They then got back into the Arojet(A/N brad new, ooohhh)and flyed back to new olimpia. "home sweet home" said theresa( ha ha spelt it propperly)as they walked through the door of the dorm. "so much about home, but what about the fridge" Herry said rubbing his tummy.

"ok lets get to bed its 9:30 P.M. and i want us to wake up early.." "for crounus watch, blah blah we get it" said neil walking into his room.

They all stelled down into their beds.


$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


"HA Ha, nows the time..........................." said crounus stairing down into his pool.
Sign up to rate and review this story