Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Class of the Animals

Wilderness morning

by fingecko 4 reviews

Now its gotten strange. FINALLY IN THIS CHAPPIE THEY WILL CHANGE INTO ANIMALS!!.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-01 - Updated: 2006-12-01 - 307 words

2Funny
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jay woke up that morning with a throbbing head. "Ow my head." he said with pain in his voice. His stomace felt strange too, dont forget his aching teeth.

He lot up and looked at his hands "Ahhhhhhhhhh" he yelled as he looked down at two furry paws. he turned his head to a mirror on his wall.

"no way, i must be dreaming, i have to be" he said as he looked back at a refletion of a wolf.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"God my head hurts" said Archie looking up at the ceiling. For some randome reasone he had way better eye sight. He stroked his head. He felt like he had way more hair. Then he stood up, well he tryed but he just fell down again. He then wriggled along the room to his phone.


He couldnt pick it up!. He tryed but it just slipped out of his hand. Wow wait a minute his hand was covered with fut, LEOPERED FUR!!!.

"Ahhhhhhh" He yelled looking in a mirror at his furry face.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


Neil woke up strangly with out having a rest in. His head hurt way to much.

He looked into his three panled mirror.
"MARRY MOTHER OF GODS, I AM AN FURRY THING!!!"

He said stumbling around as he was in the fur of a blonde Otter.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Theresa Lay down i bed, her head hurting(more than it normaly dose)"ooowww there must be something rong" She said sitting up.

She picked up her phone(She has better No-Thumed hands)and opened one eye.

"Ahhhhhhhh" she yelled now eyes and mouth wide open. "No Way" Theresa said stairing back at a reflection of a Fox.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


Herry Woke up. His head hurt more than anyones. "ssssshhhhhhiiiittttttt what is happing" he said anoyed that he woke up.IM GOING TO LEVE YOU THERE HA HA UPDATE LATER


Sign up to rate and review this story