Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Class of the Animals

Last Animals

by fingecko 9 reviews

Nows the time. What will Herry be, or poor Alanta, dont froget Oddie. What shall they be. Find out, just click the title.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-01 - Updated: 2006-12-01 - 293 words

0Unrated
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


Herry felt really week, but that fealing went away quickly. He felt strong. "I gota go get something for my poor stomoch" He said getting of his bed. He couldnt walk, so he decided to cralw.


He Arived in the kitchen after straggling down the steps. He walked(well 'crawled') over to the fridge and looked at the bull looking back at him.

"Holly Crap" he said trying to remain carm as he ran up the stairs back into his bedroom.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


Alanta woke up with aking teeth. "wow i feal like all my teeth just got pulled out" she groned. her hamds were throbbing and only god would know why(and you verry soon).


Out of all the strained and hurting bits of her body, her legs felt great. Alanta got up and grabbed a box(see, all girls have good No-thummed hands)full of medican. The box was made out of shinny silver glass-ie stuff.

She looked at her reflection and threw the box on the floor.

"why me, why me" she said now looking at her spotted fur. She was a Cheeter.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$





Oddie woke up felling strage. He felt all fluffy and weired. "wow i must of been on the computer way to much he said finding a even more strange vibratting to his voice.



He felt sick and great. "strange" he said getting up. Like everyone else he found out he couldnt walk on two legs. He made his way to the labtop and opened it.He then looked down at his hands. "Oh My..........." he said before fainting.

Lying dow on the floor was him, or should i say a horse.


$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


"Ha,Ha,HA they will never be able to get me now" said crounus to his giants. "Never"
Sign up to rate and review this story