Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Class of the Animals

Talking and reviling.

by fingecko 7 reviews

Theresa, Jay and Herry are the only ones who have shown each other what animal they are. What will crounus do to them? will Jay ever confess his feeling to Theresa in a furry bodie. FIND OUT NOW!!!.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-01 - Updated: 2006-12-02 - 341 words

0Unrated
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


Herry was still. He was turned into a huge,strong bull. With two glimering horns comming out of his head. "No oneder my head hurt so much" he said looking at his hoofs. "I better go find Jay" He said walking( on 4 legs) over to jays room.


He knocked with his head. But doing that he made a hole in the door. "c..ome... i..n" he said still looking at his wolfy reflection. Herry walked in and when he saw jay his mouth dropped to the floor. "looks like we were both turned into animals" Herry said Jummping onto a space becides Jay on his bed.


"yep, I bet it is Crounus" Jay said. "i hope it hasnt afected Theresa" Jay said. "Yearh, hey wait a minute. You LOVE her dont you" Herry said trying not to laugh. "um....well.......yearh" jay said giving up. "ha,ha thats great" herry said.


"I think we need to call everybod...." but before jay could finish talking there was a knock on the door. "come in her said sitting up.


Theresa came in. herrys AND Jays mouth dropped to the floor. The fox came in. "Out of all the things i could turn into it had to be one of the most HUNTED animals on earth" she said closing the door behind her.



Jay moved over and patted a seat next to him. Theresa hopped beside him. "do you know who did this?" She asked Jay. "yes, Crounus would have" Jay aswered. "Lets go get the others" Herry said hopping off the bed. "O.K, we will be at the school in a second" Jay said. Herry went out and closed the door behind.


"O.K. um.......i kida want to tell you something....." Jay saidd to his Crush "Yes" She said replying. "well... i..lo.." "GUYS HURRY UP!!!!!!" Herry said coming in. "i... i will tell you later" Jay said following Herry out the door. Theresa smilled "Sure"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DID YOU LIKE THAT CHAPPIE? I WILL DO SOME MORE LATER. PLEASE R&R.
Sign up to rate and review this story