Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Class of the Animals

Hunger iseverything

by fingecko 8 reviews

What happins when Theresa starts getting hungry and choses Neil as lunch. WHAT WILL HAPPIN AND SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED FOR 100 YEARS!!!.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2006-12-06 - 269 words

0Funny
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



Oww, my head Theresa thought. She walked out of the room trying not to trip over her tail. She am hungry as ever and felt like eating meat. " O.K. its not every day you turn into a Fox so maby thats why i am so hungry. Her stomuch growled un-tamingly. "O.K. my Stomuch dosnt agree" She said walking down stairs.



"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Neil screamed runing around in curles in the kitchen. "Wow, looks like i got the luck this time" theresa muttered blowing fur out of her eyes. "Whats wr...o..." Neil was bleeding on his shoulder. He droped his mirror and it fell on his shoulder.



"Theresa???" Neil staired at theresa who was grinning wile showing all her teeth "Stay still Lunch" She said with green ficious eyes. "Holly....Shit" Neil started running out the door with theresa following him.




$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


"Jay, we have to start thinking about this" Oddie said talking to Jay and the other 4. "I dont think we can" Archie said as if he was swimming. "Were are Theresa and Neil" Herry said looking around the room. They were all sitting in hera's office.


Then Neil came running in Screaming his head off. He was covered with cuts and bruses. "HEEEELLLLPP" he said. running behind Hera.
Then Theresa ran in Hungry as a.... Elephant. "were...Is..Lunch..." She said in a ficious voice.
"i think we should all act fast to stop this" Hera said. Theresa walked up to neil and said "Better watch your back... Cause i will be chewing on it".............

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


I KNOW IT IS SHORT BUT ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING. r&r :)
Sign up to rate and review this story