Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Class of the Animals

the case of the puff ball

by fingecko 9 reviews

What will happin when Crounus hires a new force who is stronger than him? What will happin when only ONE of SEVEN can change back. Or will it end up in a Fuzzy ending of the chapter.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Horror, Humor - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 507 words

0Unrated
Quickly a coat draping moved across the room. "Ahhh, Grim reaper, Or should I call you grim" The grim reaper took his seethe as drew it across the neck of a giant. "Do not call me that or giants blood will be spilt. I would rather be called reaper" He said under his mattered cloak. "Perfect" Crounus said getting up.


"How will you like to end the life of two of seven heroes who chose to eliminate all darkness" "WHAT!!!!!!" Grim reaper spat out. He never herd of simple mortals killing darkness. Cronus brag op a bubble in the fire that had pictures of all 7 titans in it.


"Jason....... Achilles..........no. no ARTEMES AND... The other one... WHAT IS ITS NAME!!! ARHHHHH" The grim reaper said confused. "Seams you didn't pass school, Grimmy" The Grim Reaper shot out with rage and cut off Crounus,es arm. "AHHHH" HE screamed out in pain. See the grim reaper can cause pain to even gods. "Its reaper to you, Crowboy"


$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


"O.K. lets go" Jay said frightened of what happen to the team. "Yes..Yes. Quick now so we.Gulp um I will become more safe". Hera turned to all of the animals and said "There is only one way to reverse what has happened" "What" Theresa yelled. Hera walked them into Chiron's study. "Chiron. We need the relief spell for the decedents"


"Uhh" He said getting a scroll and laying it down on the table. "Here. You need the tail of a cockatrice, Bandage of a mummified baboon, a snake's leg and a drop of a blood from a wildlife warrior". All of the 7 mouths dropped "Snakes don't have leg's and is a cockatrice like a cockatiel and were the hell were we get a bandage from a baboon???"

"Well you will have to see" Hera said in a harsh voice "But I have a feeling coronus will be after you, Better be on the look out"


"HEY" Chiron called out holding a bottle in his hand "I found enough to make on of the seven go back to normal.

Everybody's eyes wided. In one... two... THREE 6 of the seven ran towards the bottle.
They started to fight and Odie was the only one sitting down. The bottle bounced across the floor to him while everybody else was still fighting.

He picked it op with his mouth. "YAY I got it" He neighed. Everybody stopped fighting and looked. Odie took the lid of and gulped it down. "I don't feel any different" He said. "You talked tooo soon" Herry said looking at him.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Everybody (Besides odie) started laughing at him.



"What?" He said looking at them all. "Here dude look at this" Neil said trough laughing. He passed odie his mirror. Oddie looked into it " HOLLY F,N CRAP I CANT BELIVE THIS WHT THE HELL AM I IN THIS BODY KILL ME NOW. BBBBLLLOOOOODDY HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"


He was looking at a furry, Fuzzy, Fluffy yellow rabbit (Like cuddles from happy tree friends)
Sign up to rate and review this story