Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

Situations

by xxlaurenxx 1 review

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-01 - Updated: 2006-12-02 - 783 words

0Unrated
[[UPDATE]]
ok so yeah, here's your update coughvickycough hope you like it!



The next thing I remembered was waking up uneasily in the booth; all the boys, including Ryan, were hovering over me; I suppose to make sure I was all right. As I sat up Adam came up behind me and let me lean against him, "Oh my God Haylee, are you alright?" he asked concerned.

I rubbed my aching head as I felt Adam's arms help me sit forward. "Yeah, I think so. My head fucking kills though", I said softly. I suddenly looked straight into Ryan's eyes, "Shouldn't you be with Meizahn?" I asked distantly as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't fucking blame this thing on me", he sneered. "It was all between you and Meizahn and her", he pointed his bony finger in Vicky's direction.

Her face immediately showed an expression of offence. "You know I have a fucking name", she said rudely as she smacked Ryan's finger down. "It's Vicky..."

He smiled as if being challenged, "You may have a name, but it doesn't mean it's something worth remembering."

Vicky's mouth seemed to have fallen open from surprise that some like him could say something like that. She parted her lips, as if going to say something but was cut off by Max. "You know what; you can fucking shut up", he said sternly as he walked closer to Ryan. "You're the one who got kicked out of his own fucking band."

Ryan again seemed like he was out of words and quickly rushed away. Vicky looked up at Max and smiled sweetly as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her softly on her forehead.

Brendon looked around, "What do you say we get out of here", he said quickly as he began to help me stand up. "All the important people have left anyways."

I nodded shyly as we all walked outside and squeezed into a cab. I was forced to sit on top of Adam's lap while Brendon sat his tiny little ass on top of me. Jon and Spencer did the same, looking completely ridiculous may I add, and Vicky sat upon Max's lap. It was nice though; the ride was only about five minutes before we arrived at Brendon's apartment.

After we all practically feel out of the car from it being so cramped, we decided to just stay the night at Brendon's place since we were already there. As we all stumbled drunkly into the apartment and nearly all clasped onto whatever furniture was closest and we all passed out.

_____________

The next morning at about three I was woken up by a terrible mix of a head ace and a hangover. I stood up and scratched my head vigorously looking around and realizing where I was. I walked through the kitchen and down the hallway until I reached a the bathroom. I opened the door and walked in quickly, surprised to see Brendon brushing his teeth.

"Uh...good morning..." I said confused as I squinted my eyes so they would adjust to the light.

"Ermmm, hi", Brendon replied equally confused as he wiped some of the dripping toothpaste from dripping down his chin. "I couldn't sleep, you?"

"Chyea, same", I said as I walked up beside him and sat down on the edge of the bathtub. I smiled and glanced at his ridiculous reflection: toothpaste sliding down his chin and messed up hair. As he finished we both went into his computer room so we wouldn't wake the others who still we're sleeping peacefully. "So...how long have you and Adam known each other?" I asked curiously as I sat down on the swivel chair and began to turn from side to side.

"Hmmm", Brendon looked as though he was thinking. "I'm pretty sure the first week after Pete discovered us, he took us to him to get our first shoot done." He took a pause as he turned on some music softly. "He really is a great guy."

"Yeah, he really is", I said softly, almost distantly as I started down at my feet. "Sometimes I wonder if I really deserve him..."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well...I don't know; I was sleeping with Ryan and nearly killed myself because of it," I began. "I just think he deserves someone who's going places; someone who's got their whole life planned out like he does."

Brendon scooted a little closer to me. "You know, I think you're perfect", he said sweetly as he draped his arm around my shoulders. I smiled, but was cut off by Brendon's lips pressing roughly against mine.

Whoa...what?!?!... So much for staying faithful...
Sign up to rate and review this story