Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

Darling What is Going On

by xxlaurenxx 4 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-02 - Updated: 2006-12-02 - 869 words

1Exciting
[UPADTE]
chyea hope you're happy vicky....



It was a good three weeks later; I guess Adam had been spending time with the boys of Panic, so naturally, I was hanging out with them a lot also; same with Vicky. She was now pretty much my best friend; we were hanging out almost every day. But what happened that night with Brendon was never mentioned...

All of us were sitting in Brendon's living room; I was sitting on Adam's lap as he sat on the couch as Max and Vicky were set up the same next to us, Brendon Jon and Spencer all lay down comfortably on the floor.

"So when is the next album gonna get released?" Max as curiously as he entwined his fingers with Vicky's. "You said we only had about three more tracks before we're done, right?"

Brendon nodded as he stood up and stretched slightly, "Yeah, three more tracks and then another photo shoot and then once we get the whole album cover and tracks set up we can release it." He took a pause as he took his glasses from the table and slid them up his nose where they rested lightly on the bridge. "But we'd better get going; we still have tons of work to do."

All the boys groaned as they stood up and began to walk towards the door. Adam looked over at me, "Would you mind if I went with?" he asked as he batted his beautifully long dark eyelashes, trying to persuade me. "You know, just to see how this whole recording deal works?"

I let out a sign and faked a smile, "Sure, go head; I'll just hang out with Vicky today." We both stood up and began walking towards the door. Adam smiled and kissed me softly on the forehead. "Have fun boys", I chirped sarcastically as the boys all walked out of the apartment. As I closed the door loudly I looked over at Vicky. "So, what are we going to do all day while the boys are gone?"

She sighed slightly, "Well...me and Max were supposed to go out to dinner tonight for our anniversary, but now I highly doubt that's gonna happen now..." she slumped down on the couch sadly. "Ever since this whole fucking two bands thing I fell like he doesn't have time for me anymore."

I sat down beside her, "Vicky I'm sure that's not it"; I said trying to comfort her. "It's the same way with Adam sometimes, but it's only for a period of time, it'll get better."

She stood up. "I hope so..." She then walked to the door and slid on her shoes, "But I really don't want to have to think about that right now. Let's go out and do something."

I walked over and slid on my green and white-checkered vans, "Okay, where do you propose that we go?" I asked as I opened the door and we began to walk towards the elevator.

"Somewhere...fun."
___________

It was later on that night; Vicky and I had been at a bar since earlier that afternoon and seeing as it was 11 at night, were completely wasted. Weather it was taking shots, grinding whoreishly on random guys or just flirting around we were doing it.

But I cant be held responsible; I was drunk...

But by the time the clock struck three we were completely partied out and caught a cab home where we stumbled into Adam and my apartment finding him and Max inside, worried sick.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Adam nearly screamed as Vicky and me begin drunk, just stood there and laughed. "It's three in the morning!"

"Seriously, you guys need to relax", I giggled as I sat down on a chair. "We just went out to have a little fun."

"Vicky, we were supposed to go out to dinner tonight, and it was supposed be special", Max said with an angry tone to his voice. "Is getting fucking drunk more important then that?"

"You don't fucking control what I do and what I don't!" Vicky screamed as her eyes began to fill with tears. "We haven't gone out once in the last three weeks because you're too busy, why shouldn't I be able to go out and have a good time?"

"Because we already made fucking plans!" He screamed back. "And the reason I haven't been able to go out with you as much is because I've been working my ass off so I can pay for all your fucking crap! All you're designer clothes and your makeup and our apartment; you wouldn't have shit if it weren't for me!"

"I can't fucking deal with this right now..." she said softly as she turned and wiped her eyes so as not to let Max see. "I can't deal with a jackass of a boyfriend. All you ever cared about was your fucking money and music, never me!"

"Good, because I don't feel like dealing with a worthless, piece of shit like you!" He grabbed his jacket and stormed out the front door, as Vicky just stood there shocked that he could say something like that.

Whoa; what an...eventful night
Sign up to rate and review this story