Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

What in The Hell Did You Do To Me

by xxlaurenxx 8 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-12 - Updated: 2006-12-13 - 596 words

0Unrated
[[update]] its been so long since i've updated anything lately;; sorries to everyone. well yeah;; it's short but it's something...right


After Max had stormed out Vicky ran into her bedroom; Adam and me stood there with our mouths wide opened from shock. How could something like this happen? I mean, they were the perfect couple. They were the kids who were voted for cutest couple in high school and the type of people you would think to grow old together...

I guess even the best of relationships have problems...

"Did that really just happen?" Adam asked in shock.

Still staring at the wide opened door I replied, "Yeah..." my voice faded as I spoke.

He suddenly turned and walked over to the couch were he cupped his face with his hands, "Haylee...how'd this happen?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I said confused as I walked over and sat down beside him. "Are you saying this is my fault?" I was almost positive that my assumption was false but I had to make sure.

"Well..." his voice had a slight rasp to it. "Things with them seemed to be fine before either of us began to hang out with them." He took a slight pause. "Haylee, what really went on tonight.... why did you girls leave?"

"Oh...I'm supposed to go and fucking waste away here while you go out and have fun with the boys?" I asked defensively. "I'm not going to go on living like I did with...." I suddenly stopped myself from even thinking about how terrible life used to be.

His face expression immediately turned horrified. "Haylee... I... I'm not like..."

I cut him off before he got a chance to finish. "You're fucking acting just like him!" I screamed, tears now filling my eyes. "All I wanted, for the first fucking time, was to go out and actually have fun. But I guess that's asking too much!" My speech was slurred and my breath smelt terrible of cheap liquor. I was still a bit tipsy and had no idea what I was saying...

That's not an excuse either...

"Don't even start Haylee", Adam said trying to keep his voice at a reasonable level. "I've stuck with you through hell, I'm not even gonna lie. There were times when I wanted to leave you; but I thought that once you got over this jackass that things would be better. I stuck with you because I really love you."

"Then why are you so fucking hung up on all of this?" I asked in a softer, more vulnerable tone as I sat back down beside him. "All I want is to have a normal life." My voice began to trail off as I felt my eyes begin to slide slowly down, openly resting just a small amount from closing all the way.

"It's because I care about you Haylee", he said softly. "Because I care about Max and Vicky. All I want is for everyone to be happy..."

I didn't answer right away; giving myself a chance to walk over to the couch where I rubbed my temples for a moment, "And I just want you to understand that I want us to be happy; I want everyone to be happy. I'm just...I'm just new at this whole relationship thing, and I'm gonna need help along the way."


GUESS WHAT?!?!? the sooner you all comment/the more you all comment the more you'll get next chapter/the sooner you'll get next chapter

oh and no comments = no more next chapter
Sign up to rate and review this story