Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

You're My Broken Record That i Can't Stop Spinning

by xxlaurenxx 7 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-21 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 1121 words

1Insightful
[[UPADTES]]thanks again for all of your comments, you guys are again amazing. happy holidays to everyone as well!

I wished that night had lasted forever. Adam and me had our first 'time' together that night and let me tell you; it was absolutely nothing short of amazing: the way that he knew exactly how to touch me and way he took so much care and lovingness into every move he made, unlike Ryan who wanted it one way and one way only: as dirty and rough as he could get it.

But that was nearly three months ago, which seems like an eternity now. Adam was now gone; where, I had no idea. All I know is that he had to fly out to somewhere in Europe to do a series of shoots with tons of beautiful, European models.

but I'm so not jealous

I hadn't seen or heard from Ryan in a good month in a half. The last time I talked to him his ego was still big enough for him to think that he still had a chance with me. He used his old taunting tactics that used to work on me, trying to get me to hit the sheets at the Hilton with him again.

of course I said no

I had stopped hanging out with Vicky and Max, I think Adam was right when he said that their lives started to suck once we began to hang out with them. Maybe it was just the things we did, or the people we hung out with, but things were just too different once we meshed, but whatever it was made their relationship fall apart. From what I hear they're now doing fine, and I'm not going to interfere and mess things up again.

But as I was saying this was three months later. At that moment in time I was sitting on a couch in Panics apartment watching old friends reruns. Arranged on the couch was me, Brendon, Jon and then sitting directly below us on the ground was Spencer. Max however was not there, ever since the whole scene between him and Vicky three months earlier he had kept his relationship with all of us strictly professional and spent all of this spare time making Vicky feel like a princess.

Brendon's arm awkwardly snaked around my shoulders while Jon's head rested softly on my lap. This may sound rather cheesy, but I felt so loved.

The room was filled with a chilling silence, the only nose coming from the television; we all had gotten mindlessly sucked into the show. But then, out of nowhere Jon began laughing hysterically, "Phoebe is so hilarious!" he laughed as he tumbled onto the ground from laughing so hard.

We all cocked an eyebrow, seeing as nothing had recently happened that was all that funny. "Umm.... Jon?" I said courageously being the first one to speak. "What are you laughing at?"

"When she...!" he took a pause to laughed. "And the....!" another laughing pause. It took us all a while to realize that he was laughing at something that happened a good ten minutes ago in the show.

We all rolled out eyes and stood up, walking out of the room leaving Jon there all alone laughing. When he finally finished a good minute in a half later, he realized that no one was there. "Hey guys!" he asked loudly; I suppose expecting someone to come and get him.

We all just stood in the back room silently snickering at how much of a loser Jon was. Don't get me wrong, we all loved him to death, but he was just so stupid. "Hello?" he yelled out desperately again.

We all kind of felt bad for him. I mean it wasn't his fault he was so dumb. Me and Brendon both looked at Spencer and pushed him out of the room and over to Jon and then ran back in so we wouldn't feel too bad.

But then I realized that Brendon and me were alone in a room together, a situation that I hadn't been in since he unexpectedly planted a big wet one on me a good four months ago. In fact, I had tried my best to steer clear of Brendon all together since that day, because to tell you the truth, I kind of like the feeling of his lips on mine; and to tell you another thing, It kind of scared me. I didn't want to be known as the worthless skank again, I had been down that road, and never again did I want to go back.

I looked over at Brendon awkwardly. He smiled, I suppose trying to act friendly seeing as we were in fact pretty good friends. But I couldn't see my friend Brendon anymore, all I saw now was another stupid boy who was trying to tempt me into doing something regretful.

"Um...maybe we should go out in the other room with the guys", I said quickly as I started motioning my hand towards the handle of the small closet.

My hand moved quickly, but apparently not quick enough; for it was caught by Brendon's as he held it and gripped firmly, not tightly and brought it down. "Haylee...you remember that one night? When we um..." He seemed to stutter slightly, something he did only when he was truly nervous.

"Ermm.... Brendon, maybe I should go", I said quickly as I slipped my hand out of his grip and began opening the door.

Before I got a chance to get a clean escape, I felt his lips press against mine the same way they had before. The sad part was I kissed him back. For some strange reason I just wasn't content on being with Adam at that moment in time. I mean don't get me wrong, he's wonderful in everyway that I can imagine, but when he was gone I couldn't help but wonder what he was doing all the way over in Europe and to tell you the truth it scared me. All I wanted was someone to kiss me and really mean it.

After a few moments I leaned out and exited the room quickly. Once I grabbed my coat and shoes I was out of that apartment. I knew what awkwardness felt like and I wasn't about to feel it again. It was best that I left so things were easier on the both of us.

my policy still stands --- the more comments i get the sooner you will get the next chapter, so do your part to save the scene and comment [[sorry i had no idea where the fuck that came from]]
Sign up to rate and review this story