Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

The Love Shack Is a Little Love Place Where We Can Get Together

by xxlaurenxx 5 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-25 - Updated: 2006-12-26 - 716 words

0Unrated
Haha, love the title dont you? i was out of lyrics to use and i was tired so i was forced to XD. the comments are wonderful as are all of you. Thanks a ton, you guys are amazing. But yeah; happy holidays to everyone, you'll get the next chapter in the new-year!


I don't understand many things; like how I can be so easily given up and then how I can turn around and just as easily give up someone else. I hated how I was such a hypocrite with everything I did. All I wanted was a loving relationship, or at least that's what I think I wanted. In fact, that was the only thing I wanted since I was a little girl; growing old with the man that loved me. But it seemed as though the second I had it, I just threw it all away. Maybe I really am a whore...

No, not this time

With Ryan I can admit that I was wrong; but not this. I wasn't the one who leaned in and kissed him the second time; I wasn't the one who did it in the first place either. I was there as a friend and a friend only. Brendon was my friend, and I never questioned it until he decided to kiss me.

and besides; it's not my fault if I just happened to like it...

-------------------

It was already the day before New Years Eve and the city was still dressed for the Christmas holiday. Ribbons and bows were hung all around the city in doorways and on lampposts. Lights were strung across the gates and throughout the windows; the ground carpeted in a thick layer of a glistening white snow. It was a gorgeous sight.

I stood in the window way of the what-seemed-like-a-deserted-apartment and watched the snow fall. It was depressing standing there alone seeing as that was the last thing Adam and me did before he left. Now that I think about it, it had been nearly a month that I had been without him; I missed him too.

Brendon was great and all, I'm not going to lie. I was in fact attracted to him, but I was seeing Adam, who like Brendon, was wonderful, and I guess you could say I almost forced myself to see him as nothing more then a friend. But now that everything was out in the opened, my life was beginning to turn into a mess like before.

I turned and began to walk to my cell when I heard it begin to ring. Flipping it opened I flopped down onto the couch and answered, "Hello?"

"Hey gorgeous", Adam said happily.

"Adam", I immediately perked up after hearing his voice. It had been so long and I missed him terribly. "How are you?"

"Great, really great", he replied. "The shoots are going great and I'm almost finished." He took a pause as if debating on weather to tell me something or not. "I'll be in by five tomorrow night."

My face exploded into an enormous grin, "Adam!" I said excitedly. "Oh my God that's great! I haven't seem you since..."

"The end of November", he finished for me. "I know it's been too long. I've really missed you Haylee." His voice settled down so it was more sophisticated in a way.

"I've missed you too", I said. "Promise me that you'll never leave me for that long ever again."

"Never again", he said. I began to hear the voice of a woman in the background nagging Adam to do something. He exhaled loudly; obviously less then thrilled to leave. "Hey Haylee, I'm so sorry but I have to go."

I rolled my eyes, "No, it's fine", I lied as I used my fake happy tone. "I'll just see you tomorrow when you get in."

"Okay, I'll get back to the apartment around six or so. I love you."

"Love you too, bye."

I closed my phone and set it back onto the coffee table as I stretched myself out on the couch and rested my head comfortably on a throw pillow. As I lay there, my eyes began to slip further and further down until they finally closed all the way shut and I drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story