Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dance To This Beat && Hold A Lover Close

Well When You Go;; Dont Ever Think I'll Make You Try To Stay

by xxlaurenxx 9 reviews

Friends With Benifetts: It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-26 - Updated: 2006-12-27 - 1432 words

1Insightful
I must have been sleeping much longer then I originally planned to and was woken up the next night by a very familiar hand rubbing my back softly. I fluttered my eyes opened slowly to reveal Adam standing there. My face immediately opened up into a sweet smile as I leaned forward and enveloped him tightly into a hug. "God I've missed you", I whispered softly into his ear as he slowly sat down beside me.

"Me too", he kissed me softly on the lips and cuddled up next to me.

I turned and looked him over. He looked like he hadn't slept in a week; his eyes bloodshot and chin covered in a tick layer of whiskers. I decided to ignore it. "How was Paris?" I asked curiously.

"It was everything I thought it would be and more", he said enthusiastically. "Haylee you should have been there; the lights and the mood, it was amazing."

I smiled, "That's awesome", I said as I stood up and stretched. "You can tell me all about it in the cab thought."

"Cab?"

"You didn't think I was planning on sitting home alone on New Years Eve, did you?" I said teasingly as I walked out of the living room and into the bedroom.

Adam fallowed closely behind until he caught up to me. "What kind of plans did you have?" he asked.

"We're going to this very VIP party with Brendon, Spencer and the rest of Panic. Max and Vicky are even going to be there", I said excitedly. I was expecting so much more of an expression out of Adam then I received. It seemed as though he wasn't even pleased, he just forced a smile and nodded less then convincingly. "What's wrong?" I asked, "Do you not want to go?"

"Of course I want to go Haylee", he perked up immediately when he saw my disappointed face. "This is an awesome surprise, it's gonna be really fun."

I smiled as I walked into the bathroom. As I began to close the door Adam ran up hopefully. I raised an eyebrow, "Sorry sweetie, no boys allowed. You might see me naked", I said teasingly as I slammed the door and locked it in his face.

---------------

About two hours later after both of us were finished showering (separately I may add) and getting ready I saw Adam's ending result. He looked amazing, almost like a different person then I had seen earlier. His face was freshly shaven and his eyes had shown no signs of tiredness. He was dressed in a pair of jeans and a tightly fit retro band t. "Adam you look amazing", I said as I walked up and wrapped my arms around him.
He smiled, as he looked me up and down. I was wearing a white, lacy, low cut, baby doll top and a pair of dark blue jeans and some cute silvery shoes. "Pff...I look like shit compared to you", he said as he kissed me quickly on the lips and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Now let's head out to this party."

---------------

We arrived at the party around nine or so at night. It was around the same time that everyone else was arriving. As we walked into the beautifully decorated club, we were greeted by Brendon.

wonderful

I shot him a look of caution as I clutched tightly onto Adam's arm. "Hey guys", he said loudly as we approached him. The music was booming twice as loud as usual out of the stereo. "Happy new years, and welcome back." he tapped his beer bottle against Adam's as we walked into the crowded room.

We all walked to a booth filled with familiar faces. Max and Vicky were sitting closely next to each other as beside them, Jon and Spencer looked like they were their own couple sitting so closely beside one another. Me, Adam and Brendon all squeezed into the booth.

"Happy new years", I said perkily to Vicky and Max who were sitting across the table.

Vicky smiled, "Happy New Years", she said loudly to get her voice over the music. "How have you been?"

"I'm getting by", I said

"What?" Vicky practically screamed.

I climbed over the boys and walked around to the other side of the table where Vicky was seated, "I'm getting by", I said softer, but still loudly.

She laughed, "That's good."

As the night went on, numerous amounts of drinks were consumed and everyone was a bit tipsy to say the least. It was nearing ten to midnight and the room had only gotten more rowdy seeing as everyone was well past drunk. Adam and me were slow dancing on the floor as he whispered softly into my ear. "Haylee you look so beautiful tonight."

I smiled as my cheeks turned a few hundred shades of red. I had known Adam for a while now, but he never seized to flatter me. "You know I almost forgot how wonderful you can be", I said.

He half smiled, half opened his mouth trying to act shocked. "How in the hell could that happen?" he joked.

I could have just stood there and danced with him for hours, but the song changed to something much faster and my bladder suddenly felt as though it was going to burst. "I'll be right back", I whispered into his ear as I made my way towards the bathroom.

The line was incredibly long, mostly filled with middle aged women on the prowl; the ones that haven't hit menopause yet probably looking to get knocked up by some drunk has been from back in their day. I rolled my eyes as I strolled up to the front of the line unnoticed and walked into the stall that had just been left.

A good seven minutes later, after using the bathroom and freshening up my makeup, I walked out to the floor only to see Adam flirting it up with some totally fake, anorexic Barbie Doll wannabe. I stormed up in a jealous rage. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked snobbishly.

She flipped her hair back like Paris Hilton and put her hands on her hips; parting her lips to answer me but was cut off by Adam, "She's just one of my friends I met in Paris." Barbie's eyes shot up at him.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't fucking lie to me Adam", I said furiously, "Who is she?" Just then the half dozen video screens all changed to the ten-second countdown.

10

"I'm his girlfriend", she said happily as she smiled brainlessly.

9

I turned and began walking back towards Vick, or anyone to get some sympathy from.

8

Adam grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him, "Haylee this really isn't what it looks like..."

7

"Ok..." I said as I pulled my arm out of his grip, "What is it then?"

6

"Well...."

5

"Exactly", I said as I turned and began to walk away.

4

Adam again grabbed my hand, "Haylee please, when two people are together for so long things happen. I didn't plan on ever seeing her again"

3

"So what, you're in love with some girl you just met?"

2

"No...not like I am with you...She was just a one time...."

1...happy new years!

I swung back up and slapped him as hard as I could across his face and walked away towards the booth where everyone watched in shock. I stormed past them all and ran quickly into the bathroom where i barricaded myself in a stall. I can imagin all the middle aged women stopping whatever they were doing and silently watching

This is where my hypocritical habits come into play:

How could he do that to me!?! He told me that he loved me, that I was the most amazing girl that he's ever met, and he can just go on and cheat on me because he's on another fucking continent. No, this is not happening to me. Not again. He told me he was different and he proved himself wrong.

This is exactly what happens when you lend your heart to a boy, they break it.

I decided to be done with my whole policy thing. I felt bad not being able to make the chapters as long as you all wanted so I put this one out before the new year [[which is when I said it would be out]] especially for all of you guys. Feel special.

oh and just because there's no more policy it doesnt mean that you shouldnt comment...cause you should :D
Sign up to rate and review this story