Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter: Demon Possessed

The Book

by Pillsy 20 reviews

Harry gets an explanation. About the Book, and about Nina

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-12-02 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 1019 words

5Original
Harry Potter: Demon Possessed

Chapter Three: The Book

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry was still blushing, even an hour after Nina had glomped him. They were both still in her room, sitting on the floor with two books open between them.

"See Harry? The spell is mutually beneficial and helps us both out," Nina explained. "You can draw magical energy from me, and I can turn into a Slyme whenever I want to."

"Nina...what is a...Slyme...anyway?"

"Look here," the blonde said, pushing the other book under his nose. It was an encyclopedia of mythological creatures that were connected to strengthening rituals. Harry read the bookmarked page and looked back to the girl beside him. As his eyes traveled up her now solid and clothed body, they stopped for a rather long time at her breasts. They were large for a girl her age and were, in Harry's opinion, perfectly shaped. Nina seemed to catch him staring and puffed out her chest, putting her mammaries on display.

"Like the view?" he heard in his mind. Harry immediately snapped his gaze up to the girl, who chuckled at his reaction. "Don't worry," she said without moving her mouth. "You can stare if you want to. I'm your property, anyway."

"Nina, are you...telepathic?" Harry asked, figuring that it was the only way that she could speak directly to his mind.

"No, but we have a link now. Read here," Nina said, pointing at a passage in the book of rituals. "Third line, 'the Master shall form a Bond with his slave, and they shall be forever Linked in mind.' It basically says that we can talk to each other psychically. You can do it to all of your slaves, though we won't be able to do it directly. We'd have to use you as a hub, Master."

"Nina, you...don't have to call me Master."

"But you are my Master. Calling you anything else would be an insult. I'm property. Your property," Nina asserted. "We have the link so that I can better serve you, and I have the monster form so that I can better protect you."

"Nina," Harry said in a low growl. "Why would you do this to yourself?"

"I...Master, I'm a Squib. My whole family has been magic for the past five hundred years, and they've all called me a disgrace because I can't do any spells," Nina revealed in a slightly depressed manner. "But now I can. Squibs can't use magic because they have a number of seals that are naturally placed on them. When we formed the Bond, those seals were broken, and now I should be able to do magic."

Harry nodded at the explanation. It seemed to make sense, and he could understand being ridiculed by one's own relatives.

"Master, I don't want you to think badly of me for making this decision without your approval," Nina said, her voice and head low. "Feel free to punish me to any extent you feel necessary."

Harry gave her a hard look, contemplating what he should do. She had performed the ritual without even telling him what would happen, and for self-gain on top of that.

Then again, he now had a slave who, according to the book, would do whatever he asked of her. In his mind, that brought the balance closer to level as to how her actions should be interpreted. He finally decided on a punishment and, sensing Nina cringe in fear and what felt like anticipation, slapped the back of her hand.

"Ma...Master?" she asked in confusion.

"You didn't ask about performing this ritual, and you didn't give me any information on the effects," Harry elaborated in a clear, authorative voice. His tone softened as he continued, "However, you have shown that this will help both of us, and I understand your reasons for wishing to do this. So I let you off easy this time."

"Thank you, Master!"

"But remember, Slave, that I will not be so lenient next time. Any other rituals or spells you wish to attempt, you must ask beforehand," Harry said. Then a thought occurred to him. "You will also aid in choosing your fellow slaves."

"There will be more, Master?" Nina asked, her eyes brightening at the suggestion.

"Yes, Nina. There will be more."

"Thank you, Master," Nina said, crawling over to Harry and laying in his lap. She closed her eyes, and Harry started petting her hair.

"Nina?"

"Yes, Master?"

"When I did the ritual-both of them-I used magic. I've been expecting a Ministry owl to swoop in here telling me that I've been expelled."

"Master, these rituals are all very old. I'd be surprised if the Ministry even knew they existed."

Harry laughed at the thought of another Ministry blunder. They stayed like that, enjoying each other before a sharp tapping at the window. Harry looked up to see an owl pecking at the glass window. A gelatinous arm stretched across the room, opened the window, and took the letters tied to the bird's leg. Nina sat up and read the addresses of the letters as they reached her and handed one to Harry.

"Mr. H. Potter
The Dark Room
Number 9, Poinsettia Drive
Little Whinging
Surrey."

read the front. On the back was the Hogwarts seal stamped in wax. Harry tore the envelope open and read through it, acknowledging that he had passed almost all of his OWLS and skimming the book list.

"Master...I...made it...."

"What?" Harry asked, looking over at the blue goo girl piled beside him. She was staring at her letter, which Harry recognized as a standard Hogwarts acceptance letter.

"I...made it into Hogwarts," she breathed, her voice distorted and wet while she was in her monster form. She turned to Harry and stretched her face wide in a smile.

"I MADE IT!" she shouted joyously, pumping a fist in the air.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Black S Phoenix: You'll just have to wait and find out, won't you?

Thanks peoples, but i'm running out of pre-written chappies. I'm going to have to say five for a chappy.

Pillsy
Sign up to rate and review this story