Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Destiny

Chapter Twelve

by angellbaby28 1 review

This chapter is a little shorter than the others... sorry!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 630 words

0Unrated
"Spencer, when did everything get so fucked up?" Ryan questioned, flopping down on the couch. "I miss the days when Emily was just... happy. When we would cut school and go to the arcade or stupid things like that. I wish that I could help her back to that place." Spencer sat down beside Ryan, searching for the right words to comfort his friend. Ryan just hung his head.
"You can. You just need to talk to her and tell her that you are there for her. She will find her way back, she just needs to deal with all of this stuff first." Spencer reassured. "You know she will bounce back from this. She just needs a little help."
"I am sure she is getting all the help she needs from Brendon..."

**
Emily had quickly fallen asleep on Brendon's bed. She had not been sleeping well since she had moved home, and everyone could tell. Brendon gently kissed her forehead and held her close as she began to shake. 'She must be having a dream' Brendon thought. She suddenly woke up.
"Em, sweetie, you were just having a bad dream. It's okay." Brendon whispered. She sighed and rested her head on his chest.
"It felt so real... I was dreaming that I was walking down the aisle, Brad was there waiting for me. I just kept walking and he kept getting farther and farther away from me... and then he shot himself in front of us all... I was so close but I just couldn't get to him in time. It's all my fault, isn't it?" She whispered groggily.
"No, it is not your fault Emily." Brendon said sternly. "You did nothing wrong, you had no idea what was going on. You couldn't possibly know." Emily mumbled something as Brendon looked into her eyes. "It's not your fault Emily." He leaned in and kissed her softly.
"Brendon, I can't..." Emily said, pulling away quickly.
"I know... I'm sorry. That was totally insensitive of me." Brendon said, running a hand through his hair. Emily looked at him with a look of complete confusion before she ran out of the room. She went to the bathroom and splashed some water on her face before heading down to the living room. She was surprised to see that Ryan was the only one around. He was sitting on the couch watching tv. Emily sat on the chair and they sat in silence for a few minutes.
"Ryan I just wanted to say thanks for helping me out last night..." Emily said, breaking the uncomfortable silence.
"It was nothing." Ryan mumbled.
"Are you crazy? It was everything! I would have died if it wasn't for you Ryan." Emily exclaimed. Ryan just shrugged his shoulders. Emily moved and sat next to him on the couch. "I meant every word of what I said earlier. I never stopped thinking about you... even after I met Brad. I just needed to focus on what I was doing with my life, and I knew that you were busy with the band so I didn't want to interfere."
"I'm Emily... I am so sorry that you are going through this. I never stopped loving you and I want to help you through this. I just want to be close to you again." Ryan whispered. Emily smiled and held his hand. "Do you want to go to the mall or something?"
"Yea I sure do. Getting out for a while would be great. I am just going to get in the shower." Emily said, looking at herself and laughed a little. Twenty minutes later, she came down the stairs, looking refreshed and ready to go. She smiled at Ryan, and he suddenly knew that everything was going to be okay.
Sign up to rate and review this story