Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Between The Good and Bad

Of Movie Stores and Legends

by Silver_moon46 1 review

Kate and Frank have "Bonding Time"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-12-04 - Updated: 2006-12-04 - 1005 words

0Unrated
When you wake up the next morning its to the sound of your favorite Green Day song 'Good Riddance [time of your life], which is the ring tone on your cell. You look at the caller ID and see Frank Iero so you answer it. "Hey frank what's up?" you ask looking at the white wall in front of you. "Not much....
Hey you wanna hang out later?" he asks.
"well yeah how bout in like an hour so I can get dressed?" you ask smiling, even though he can't see you. "Sounds good to me" he says and you can tell he's laughing. "Okay well then bye" you laugh "Bye Bye oh and Kate I LOVE YOU!!!" he yells and you laugh as Gerard falls off the bed onto the floor with a heavy thump, and curses Frank for waking him up.
"Its not funny he wines" at your smile "Okay well Frank I'll see you in a bit" you hang up and climb out of bed with high hopes for a shower before getting dressed. "Where you going?" Gerard asks "To the shower" you reply he nods and lays back down.
You walk to the spot where Mikey is still lying and you try to wake him up only to be pulled to the floor to engage in a tickle fight "Mikey stop" you pout and as soon as he lets you go you run down the stairs and into the bath room to shower.

[okay I'm not righting a shower scene so know that this is when you shower and the realize with a SHIT! that you didn't grab any cloths.] You walk up the stairs with a towel wrapped tightly around your body to conceal everything.
When you get to the top Gerard hands you a pair of his "Tight" black jeans that he thinks would fit you better and a shirt that said in flowing red letters 'Thank You For The Venom' you hug him "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" you exclaim happily and run back to the bath room. After five minuets of getting dressed and 20 minuets of doing your hair and make up you deem yourself ready for the day. You go back upstairs to find Mikey watching TV and Gerard asleep on his bed again, so you quietly walk to the bed and wrap an arm around his waist and lay your head on his chest inhaling his wonderful scent and listing to his quiet breathing and heart beat. You smile when he starts to wrap his fingers in your hair again, the man was cute weather he was asleep or awake and you find him nearly irresistible.
As if reading your thoughts he opens an eye and looks down at you "Comfy?" he asks smiling and it widens when you nod 'yes' when you here Franks car pull up you frown a little at the thought of having to get up, after giving Gerard a hug and kissing his palm, you stand give Mikey a hug and walk down the stairs and slip on your red and black striped converses.
"Where you going dear?" Mrs. Way asks smiling at you, "To the mall with Frank he wants to get that new movie you know the one with the Blair witch?" you ask smiling "Yes I do remember Gerard talking about how awesome it was ganna be" she laughs and wraps you In a hug. You say good buy and slip out the door, Frank smiles when you jump into his car and you turn up the radio he was listing to a Pence Prep demo tape he was in the band and you love to hear him play. "So where we going K" he asked you like the fact that you all had nick names and you didn't mind being called K, "to the mall, we need to get that new movie" you reply putting on your seat belt "Oh you mean the one with the Blair witch?" he asked "Yep that's the one" you smile.

A few minuets later you find your self in the Movie store at the mall called 'Darks Horror videos' you love the place "So Frankie when am I going to meet your Girlfriend?" you ask you had a great time on the way over and you never stopped laughing but that's how it is with Frank.
"Tonight when I invite her over to watch the movie" he smiles and picks you up bridle style carrying you into the store and setting you down in front of Ray. Your face brightens with glee as you see him "Oh My God RAY I LOVE YOU!" you say jumping into his arms and he laughs catching you "I LOVE YOU TO K" he cry's like in the romance movies when after like an hour of tension they finally give and admit that there in love.
"I didn't know you worked here" you say smiling at Frank who now has the movie in his hand. You grab your wallet out of your (or should we say Gerard's) pocket only to have Ray scream in fake horror " THE LADY NEVER PAYS!!!" he yells getting some really weird looks from customers he puts you down and hands you the movie putting $13.45 in the register.
You had long since given up on arguing with the guys and instead opted for a "THANK YOU" instead you look at the jeans and think about Gerard, you miss him already you love the man and on the plus side he has a great Ass it's the stuff of legends and a great singing voice but it was more then that you didn't love the things about him you just loved him......


Okay I know you all want to kill me now I got you all so hyper like Damn! She's ganna Wright forevea but I'm not this is it for tonight so Peace and by the way C the stuff about the ass is for you enjoy!!!!

Silver_Moon46
Sign up to rate and review this story