Categories > Cartoons > Family Guy > Brigitte: the French exchange student

Chapter one

by chantal 8 reviews

A French exchange goes to Megs school and is staying with the Griffins.

Category: Family Guy - Rating: PG - Genres: Parody - Published: 2006-06-16 - Updated: 2006-06-16 - 308 words

0Illiterate
"Kids eat your breakfast!" said Lois Griffin as she set blueberry waffles on the kitchen table. Meg, her daughter, looked aggitated. "Mom I don't get the idea. Why do we need some foreign girl living here?" "Oh honey it'll be fun having someone new here. Remeber when Stewie came along."

(Flashback)

Lois carries Stewie into the house. "Kids meet your new brother Stewie," she smiled. Stewie waving a finger "I'll kill you all!" Lois chuckling "he's so cute isn't he."

(End of flashback)

"Yeah but thats different Mom. We're actually having a French girl coming here and shes going to my school," said Meg. Then Peter, Lois' husband, walked into the kitchen. "Lois whose idea was it to bring some martian girl to live here?" he demanded. "Peter it was Brian's and frankly I think its a good idea. And shes not a martian, shes French," Lois corrected her husband. "French well French people are sort of like martians. Just look at Heidi Klum, shes French and she looks like a martian to me," said Peter. Lois signed and sat down to eat her breakfast.

(An hour later)

They arrived to the airport. Brian held up a sign that said "Brigitte". A young girl of about Meg's age walked up to Brian. She was small,had brown hair with locks and of course wearing a cute little French hat. "Bonjour are you the Griffins?" she asked in a French accent. "Yes I'm Brian. It's a pleasure to meet you Brigitte.Uhh this is Lois,Peter,Chris,Meg,and Stewie," said Brian. "Oh what a cute baby," Brigitte smiled. "Get your paws off of me!" cried Stewie. "Oh Stewie is a bit cranky today. Well what are we waiting for lets go on home to show you around. Oh you are going to sleep in Megs room," said Lois.
Sign up to rate and review this story