Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Merry Christmas

Under the Mistle-Toe

by twiinklestar 3 reviews

last chapter. very short

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 220 words

0Unrated
Last chapter. Sorry I forgot about this story I just looked at it now and I was like what wheres the last chapter? Sorry. Probably gonna be really short.

Disclaimer: only own story

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That morning they all opened their presents. Archie's were sent to Atlanta's house for him to open. When they were done they all had a regular day setting up for a party they were having that night. They all got dressed up.

Later that night all of the house was set up and decorated and people started to pile into the house by the hundreds. Atlanta was introducing all of her family members to Archie.

"And these are my cousins Anna, Daena, Tommy, Ala, Nelly, Jordan, Samantha, Tiffany, Molly, Kyle,..." so on so on she continued.

"Wow thats alot of people!" said Archie.

"Talk about it,"

Then they walked around the house not paying attention to their surroundings. They walked right under the mistle toe.

"LOOK AT ARCHIE AND ATLANTA!" exclaimed James.

Archie and Atlanta had fearful looks in their eyes as they slowly looked up. They saw what they had been caught standing under.

"I guess we both lose," giggled Atlanta.

Then Archie leaned in and kissed her on the mouth and she kissed him back.

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Told you it was going to be short.
Sign up to rate and review this story