Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > An Evil Twin, A good Twin

The Kiss

by Theresa599 1 review

Something has gone terribly wrong. Jake is back and now we have a big problem in the dating department.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 337 words

0Unrated
Oh my god I can't even stay away for a week, all my hands want to do is write and post. I love to write and now that I look back at all my stories I see that I actually am good. So I guess I'm back only because I can't stand not writing and I want to show this PFK and kooliestar person that. I don't cry I'm not a wimp and that I can look anywhere and find reviews by them that are driving me crazy. Now whoever Competitiveswimmerchick is I really want to talk to them in privet. On with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jake where have you been? We've been worried sick about you." I yelled at him very angrily.

"Theresa, can I talk to you alone?" Jake asked me.

"Uh......... sure I guess." I answered.

He led me away into an empty room. When the door was closed and after he made sure no one was around.

"Theresa.............." Jake said awkwardly. For some reason he looked at me.

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I pushed him away.

"What was that?" I asked surprised.

"Theresa I........ L-l-love you." Jake said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did it, the spell better work.

Theresa looked up at me and our lips touched again as we kissed.

That's when I realized where we were.

"What is going on in here?" A voice said.

Theresa pulled away and looked over at the other end of the room.

"Jake where have you been? Theresa are you doing?" Hera asked.

"Uh-oh. Hera um.........well uh..." Theresa stuttered out.

"Hera we'll be leaving now." I answered.

Theresa ran out of there like someone was shooting at her.

Thank god the spell worked. I thought secretly thanking Cronus in my head and wondering if Tara's plan worked or not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phew done. That took me about half an hour even though it's not that long and as for my chapters that are screwed i am working on fineshing them and PFK is a word.
Sign up to rate and review this story