Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Wake Up

Eavesdropping

by darks00 3 reviews

Sorry for the long update, guys. No exuse...just lazy, lol. Ursula eavesdrops on DxJ's conversation...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 290 words

3Funny
URSULA'S POINT OF VIEW:

Delilah and Julius just went off to Julius' room. Julius told Delilah he had something to show her. Curiousity getting the best of me, I followed. Delilah shut the door behind them. I put my ear to the door, being as quiet as I could...

"I have something to show you, De," Julius said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Just let me take it out."

I heard an upzipping noise, like a fly coming undone.

"WHAT IS THAT?" Cried out Delilah.

"It's a screwer! What else do you think it could be?"

I gasped. De and J aren't like that, they would never...would they?

"Well, it's just SO huge..." Delilah gasped.

"Yeah, I know, it's different, I've been told," Julius said, sighing.

"Well, aren't most of them yellow at the end, not red?"

"Yeah, but I like it better this way."

"Oh."

"Do you have one?"

"NO! I'm girl, do you think I'd have one of those?"

"Well, some girls have them...like Scarlett, for example. She loves them!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right..."

"Wanna touch it?"

"Well, ok...God, that's cold!"

"Yep, I know. I use it lots, you know."

By now I was laughing. I should go get my camera. I came back, running with my camera. I slowly opened the door, and took a picture. When the picture came out, it was Delilah and Julius on the bed.

And in Julius' hand was a screw driver with a red handle.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx

COME ON! You sick minded people! I hope I didn't get you guys for the second time, after my story, "Obsession", lol. Thanks for reading, guys, you rock! Sorry for the VERY short chapter. Let your minds rest for awhile.
Sign up to rate and review this story